Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? (1344 Views)

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help / Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by Chechem: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2019
I didn't mean any harm with that post, just to enlighten fellow Nigerians, so that the will know what working as a contract staff in GTB is all about...

Is it something bad?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by Kwenty: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chechem:
I didn't mean any harm with that post, just to enlighten fellow Nigerians, so that the will know what working as a contract staff in GTB is all about...

Is it something bad?
Even my comments on that post I can't find.
You see why moving forward in this country will be very hard. Truth is silenced and swept under the carpet. He who have ear should better hear. Don't rely on contract job in any bank at all, if you don't want your career to be rubbished. Take such offer for experience sake; develop yourself and find your way out. They are pure slave masters and no NLC covering.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by Chechem: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kwenty:

Even my comments on that post I can't find.
You see why moving forward in this country will be very hard. Truth is silenced and swept under the carpet. He who have ear should better hear. Don't rely on contract job in any bank at all, if you don't want your career to be rubbished. Take such offer for experience sake; develop yourself and find your way out. They are pure slave masters and no NLC covering.

My brother, its well...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by samsard(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
You want the forum to actively demarket a big financial institution in Nigeria?

I'm sure they contacted Seun and got him to review the wisdom of that decision.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by Kylekent59: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
That's Nigeria for you.

It could be you that disobeyed one of their rules.

Let be go before that mod with the suffix 44 ban me grin
Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by IjebuWarrior: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na thunder go fire you as you take dey lie say na ur friend. We we know say na you. angry angry

If ur you friend no get pvssy, why not? Dem go replace am with some nice olosho wey go dey do oga favors. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by ednut1(m): 4:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Because it is bad for the brand. No one forced u to work there oga
Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by femi4: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2019
Chechem:

Is it something bad?
We cannot allow you to put our client down. Nobody forces you to work there
Re: Why Is My Thread On" GTB Conversion Process Of Contract Staff Removed? by sureteeboy(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
I just discovered as well. This is serious

(1) (Reply)

7 Up Nigeria Recruitment 2019 / NEOLIFE Business Opportunity / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.