Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How I Got Adsense Approval With Two-weeks Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Adsense Approval With Two-weeks Blog (684 Views)

Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Adsense Approval With Two-weeks Blog by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
How I Got Adsense Approval
I will be listing this procedural and mind you it doesn’t have to be the same way for you but take note of important things here.

First, get a premium domain name, either a .com, .com.ng, or whatever you need. You can get one from DomainKing at a cheaper rate, you can choose to host with them or some other reliable hosting companies but I’d subscribe to DomainKing. After hosting, choose what platform you want to use either WordPress or Blogger, though I make use of WordPress so I’d subscribe to WordPress based on the big advantage they have when it comes to plugins.

Second, Get a neat theme, probably a Premium theme, you can Contact Me for some premium WordPress themes at affordable price. Upload your theme and design it nicely and make sure it’s not too bulky or heavy. Make use of good primary colours and especially bright colours.

Third, Set your pages, one of Google rules is to have your About, Contact, Disclaimer, and your Privacy Policy. Take note, this pages are very important and one deadly mistake people make is that they do a lot of copy and paste for this content which is wrong and won’t get you Adsense Approval . You have to make it real and valid, you can copy and paste but make sure they are all plagiarism free, I mean zero (0) plagiarism on all this pages.

Fourth, For WordPress users, you need to get the right plugins for your blog such as:

Jetpack
Askimet
Premium YOAST SEO, I can get you that at cheap price, Contact Me
W3 super cache
Contact form
And others you can search online, you can search Google on how this plugins work. But trust me they are very important.

Fifth, Content is key and good contents are super key, you will need to write good contents, no copy and paste works and make sure they are all original. The number of blog post required is not fixed, you can get Adsense Approval with as low as two blog post, though I had seven (7) but most importantly, they are all good contents.

Is this post helping, I'm not done yet... continue reading it here... http://ogunniyifolusho.com.ng/AdsenseApproval/

(1) (Reply)

Best Fashion Ecommerce Wordpress Theme / Best Website Designer And Hosting In Abuja 2020 / Help With Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.