Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Cabal Behind The Military Invasion Of His Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Cabal Behind The Military Invasion Of His Home. (524 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Cabal Behind The Military Invasion Of His Home. by Shobowalebola: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) last night led to rest the rumours being peddled all over Abia State by agents of the Abia State Government that it was the former Governor of the State, Dr. Orji Uzor-Kalu that invited the Nigerian Army to invade Abia State and his house.

Kanu while admonishing his members in his last night broadcast from Israel termed said it was the incumbent Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu that masterminded the invasion of the military in his home and Abia State entirely.

The IPOB leader however said that inasmuch as most politicians in the South East are guilty in one way or the other concerning the military invasion, that it was Ikpeazu and his Ebonyi state counterpart, Dave Umahi that are directly responsible for what happened and termed them murderers and number one enemies of Igboland.

Abia Govt Accuses Orji Uzor-Kalu

It will be recalled that the Commissioner for Information in Abia State, Chief John Okiyi-Kalu some days ago, during a radio programme in Umuahia alleged that Dr. Orji Uzor-Kalu was responsible for military invasion in Kanu’s home.
In the words of the Commissioner, “Let me set the record straight, Orji Uzor Kalu was the brain behind the invasion of Nnamdi Kanu’s residence in Afaraukwu Umuahia. Quote me anywhere you go.

“Kalu supported the military operation python dance in south east zone, particularly Abia. At no time, Governor Ikpeazu brought the army to invade kanu’s home. Orji Kalu should be held responsible.

“The governor was not in the country, when the military operation took place in Afaraukwu Umuahia in September 2017. The governor did not tell the President to bring operation python dance.

“I can recall when the issue of bringing the army to South East to stop the IPOB agitation came up, every Igbo leader opposed the military action. It was only Orji Uzor Kalu that supported the federal government to clampdown on Biafra agitators.”

Ikpeazu is responsible and must be not retain his sit – Nnamdi Kanu

But Nnamdi Kanu insisted last night that Ikpeazu is the one to be blamed. He added that IPOB owe it as a duty to those killed in the Operation Python Dance to ensure that Ikpeazu and Umahi who are most responsible for their deaths are not returned to power.

He also said that IPOB has not forgiven even Chief Willi Obiano of Anambra State whom he also said was part of the conspiracy to annihilate IPOB Members.

Kanu further said that If they had known that Eastern Governors will bring another Python Dance, that they would have removed Obiano from office.

The IPOB supreme Leader also reiterated that the Pro-Biafra group remains resolute in the call to boycott all elections and will never go back to it. He however insisted that it will never stop the move of removing Ikpeazu and Umahi.

He said: “The fact remains that Okezie Ikpeazu as the Chief security officer of the state is the only person uniquely positioned to authorize such military raid and not Orji Uzor-Kalu who left office twelve years ago.

He may have had sentiment towards it, saying go and invade, but you’re the one in power. Okezie Ikpeazu, did you or did you not receive stolen goods from my house been handed over to you when the IG of police came to tour Umuahia after the invention of my house? Your conscience shall judge you.

“The senseless slaughter of those agitating for Biafra all happened under his watch. Even before the brutal invention of my compound on September 14 2017 which perversely Okezie Ikpeazu is now blaming Orji Uzor-Kalu of course non of them is guilt free, but one at a time.

“We are holding Okezie Ikpeazu responsible because he’s the one in power. When the time comes for others the world will hear it.

“I remember vividly the burdens of those killed while praying at National High School in Aba. I remember those saturated with acid and dumped at borrow pit in Asa. Not even Hitler tried such. Can you imagine the wickedness.

“They were shot, dumped in the pit and while they were still alive, acid was poured on them to distort their identity. That happened under the watch of Okezie Ikpeazu and you want me to allow him to return to office?

“Then your brain is not complete. You’re not well. The horrors and abominations of Okezie Ikpeazu are many and must be exposed.

“I cannot forget the dead bodies found in a forest at Ukwa last year. The fact remains that Dave Umahi and Okezie Ikpeazu are at the forefront of the latest invasion.

“What Okezie Ikpeazu and Dave Umahi are doing was exactly what Afonja did to the Yoruba race in Kwara. He was a Yoruba Prince who invited Fulani to fight for him at Ilorin then and today, Ilorin has Emir instead of Oba. If we allow Okezie Ikpeazu and Dave Umahi to continue in Power, Ebonyi state will be a Fulani enclave in 4 years and Abia in 6 years.

“There’s no place in Nigeria where sitting Governors gang up with the army to kill their people only in our place. Nobody can tell me why they brought Python Dance again to our land to continue arrest and detention of IPOB Members

The arrest and torture of IPOB Members were made possible by Igbo Governors; Dave Umahi and Okezie Ikpeazu. Python Dance was designed to kill me and my question is Ikpeazu, before you decided to come and kill me, have I met you before, have I had a telephone chat with you before? The answer is no.

“I don’t know Okezie Ikpeazu and I have never met him before, but he was comfortable inviting the army to kill me and my parents and siblings in my own house. I did nothing to them. When I met Umahi at Enugu Government house we spoke well, but I never knew he wanted me dead. They stormed my house and killed 28 men.

“We shall start our own campaign on how to remove Ikpeazu and Umahi. It doesn’t include voting. If we say we shall vote, they’ll say we don’t have PVC, but wait and watch how it will happen.

“We have no interest in Nigerian elections, but it will be very foolish of me to allow men who organized Python Dance not once, but over and over again to leave in peace. I may not disclose some information, but we must remove Okezie Ikpeazu and Dave Umahi. That’s not tantamount to voting. I didn’t ask any of you to vote.

“Some people were arguing, how do you intend to remove Ikpeazu and Dave Umahi? My answer is simple, watch and see!”

Meanwhile, In a different reaction, the All Progressives Congress (APC), Abia chapter has warned aides and officials of Abia State Government against involving Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu in the military raid of the home of the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi kanu.

Abia APC state publicity secretary, comrade Ben Godson said the allegation was not only spurious, but the height of irresponsibility for the commissioner to try to twist facts and tell cheap lies to deceive Abians for the sake of politics.

Godson added that what the commissioner failed to realise when he was trying to deceive Abians with his lies was that the IPOB leader is knowledgeable and intelligent enough to know who did what before his home was invaded by the military.

In his words: “Some of us should be responsible in our utterances; we shouldn’t bring sycophancy in everything we do. We should not be constantly telling lies to deceive the people even when the facts of the matter are very clear.

“The whole world heard Nnamdi Kanu narrate who invited the Operation Python Dance into Abia State that culminated in the invasion of his home.

“So, for the commissioner to say it was Kalu when the IPOB leader himself has told the world who the person is, is not only laughable, but a cheap propaganda that can only come from a lazy image maker.”

Speaking further, the APC state publicity secretary said, “Nnamdi Kanu knows what happened and he has told Abians what happened and I will like to advice some officials of the state government to mind what they go on air to ditch out for public

https://abacityblog.com/2019/01/20/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-finally-reveals-those-responsible-for-military-invasion-of-his-home-killing-of-ipob-members/

Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Cabal Behind The Military Invasion Of His Home. by gidgiddy: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
The only salvation of Igbos is independence from the British colonial contraption called 'Nigeria'
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Cabal Behind The Military Invasion Of His Home. by mekaboy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kanu is a scammer he should go and rest. We are busy with elections. He should tell that to Israel.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Cabal Behind The Military Invasion Of His Home. by forreelinc(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin kanu kanu, come naija na, panti inmates miss you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Justice Onnoghen's Subterfuge - An Engaging And Interesting Read / “n / JUST IN: Bandits Kill 9 In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.