Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Can I Create My Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Create My Blog (312 Views)

How I Create My Youtube Video Without A Camera (skills For Beginners) / How I Create My Youtube Video Without A Camera (skills For Beginners) / Pls Help Oo, I Need To Get Traffic To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create My Blog by UNCL3(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please anyone with an experienced idea on how i can create my own blog

Manage, maintain it and make out profit
Please help me out and maybe others who might wish to create one too

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Can I Create My Blog by greatnaija01: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
pls this is NOT google.

GO TO YOUTUBE and type what you want to learn and watch direct video tutorials for it. NO ONE HAS THE TIME TO COME AND BE TEACHING YOU THEORY HERE WITHOUT CHARGING YOU A FEE..

UNCL3:
Please anyone with an experienced idea on how i can create my own blog

Manage, maintain it and make out profit
Please help me out and maybe others who might wish to create one too

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Can I Create My Blog by UNCL3(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ok
greatnaija01:
pls this is NOT google.

GO TO YOUTUBE and type what you want to learn and watch direct video tutorials for it. NO ONE HAS THE TIME TO COME AND BE TEACHING YOU THEORY HERE WITHOUT CHARGING YOU A FEE..

(1) (Reply)

1dollar Is Now 184.00 In Naira / 15 Influntial Lawyers / 40 Feet Shipping Container Truck Falls Of In Jakande Estate Amuwo Odofin Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.