Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? (2814 Views)

Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? / Pls I Need Link To Download "Thor Ragnarok" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Since there have been plenty of comparisons online with both movies having similar aspects...
Which one is your favorite?

Best Hero?
Best Villain?
Best Action?
Best Comedy?
Best Visuals?
Best Score?
Best Scene?
Best Supporting Cast/Characters?

Cc. MJBOLT, Raalsalghul, TheKingIsHere, hulk616

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by MJBOLT: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
best hero - thor

best villain - hela

best action - ragnarok

best comedy - ragnarok

best visuals - ragnarok

best score - ragnarok

best scene - ragnarok

best supporting characters - ragnarok

XxSabrinaxX:
Since there have been plenty of comparisons online with both movies having similar aspects...

Best Hero?
Best Villain?
Best Action?
Best Comedy?
Best Visuals?
Best Score?
Best Scene?

3 Likes

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
I haven't seen aquaman yet but I'm sure that even if I have, my love for Odinson will make me choose Ragnarok over Aquaman anyday anytime cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by TheKingIsHere: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Best Hero?
Best Villain?
Best Action?
Best Comedy?
Best Visuals?
Best Score?
Best Scene?

You didn't mention the movies in each category.
Let's be honest, DC fans will just list DC movies while marvel fanboys will list marvel movies.

Or is that what you want?
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
You didn't mention the movies in each category.
Let's be honest, DC fans will just list DC movies while marvel fanboys will list marvel movies.

Or is that what you want?
Its Aquaman and Thor Ragnarok in all categories
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Horiolah(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
haven't seen aquaman but it sure can't beat ragnarok in terms of comedy.
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by TheKingIsHere: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Its Aquaman and Thor Ragnarok in all categories
OK. Give me a minute while I drop an unbiased list
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Raalsalghul: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
best hero - thor

best villain - hela

best action - ragnarok

best comedy - ragnarok

best visuals - ragnarok

best score - ragnarok

best scene - ragnarok

best supporting characters - ragnarok

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Raalsalghul: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Best Hero?
Best Villain?
Best Action?
Best Comedy?
Best Visuals?
Best Score?
Best Scene?

Unlike MJbolt who can't get his head off his Marvel ass. Here's my favorite
Best Hero: Thor (Dude had to sacrifice Asgard and protects its people)
Best Villain: Hela
Best Action: Aquaman (Nothing beats the rooftop chase scene)
Best Comedy: Aquaman (The bar scene)
Best Score: Can't say really, wasn't paying attention.
Best Scene: Aquaman (When he decides to spare orm)
Best Supporting Characters: Thor (Hulk, hela and valkyrie)
Best Visuals: Aquaman hands down

Both films are kind of the same for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by TheKingIsHere: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Best Hero?
Best Villain?
Best Action?
Best Comedy?
Best Visuals?
Best Score?
Best Scene?

1. Best Hero: Aquaman saved numerous of lives(different species too) from war underneath in the water and also from raging war against the human race which would have resulted to loss of countless lives.
Thor on the other hand saved only his people from hela but had to do so by sacrificing his planet (the planet got destroyed) just to do so.

Winner: Aquaman

2. Best villain: Both villains in Aquaman and Thor were fighting against their own siblings for supremacy, but Hela would win this as she was too much for Thor to handle even when he was able to use thunder without the hammer.

Winner : Hela (Ragnarok)

3. Best action: I will compare the fight scenes between Hela and Thor, Aquaman/mera vs black manta/ fish soldiers fight scene on land. Honestly, I give it to Aquaman as the fight scene was top notch, from Aquaman renewing his rivalry with black manta to mera fighting the soldiers. That was awesome, unlike Thor vs Hela which was a bit of a let down. Despite Thor power upgrade, it didn't leave a scratch on Hela.

4. Best comedy: Both movies had their moments of comedy but ragnarok takes this.

Winner: Ragnarok

5. Best visuals: There is no need to debate or talk too much. Aquaman comes out tops here. No spectacular visuals in Ragnarok

6. Best score: This will go to Ragnarok. No need for much talk.

7. Best scene: With the stunning visuals from Aquaman, this movie takes the crown here. There are a lot of stunning scenes I don't have time to mention for Aquaman but you get it.

8. Best supporting character: This is a tough one but when you sit down to critically analyze it, Mera was the supporting character in Aquaman while Loki was the supporting character in Ragnarok. Now, if you look at their roles mera was with Aquaman from beginning to end, good times and bad times she was there unlike Loki who bailed out, tried to capture Thor or even escape and leave their people to die at the hands of Hela. So we know who wins this.

Winner: Mera (Aquaman)

3 Likes

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by MJBOLT: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
my opinion is causing you great pain

ccShittaakeem

Raalsalghul:
Best Visuals: Aquaman hands down

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Raalsalghul: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

ccShittaakeem

You take this fanboy stuff too serious. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by MJBOLT: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
says the guy who hates BP because its a marvel film

Raalsalghul:
You take this fanboy stuff too serious. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Raalsalghul: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
says the guy who hates BP because its a marvel film

Don't hate the film, just think it doesn't deserve the best picture nomination. Deep down in your mind, behind all the "L" memes and rightist typing, you know it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

1. Best Hero: Aquaman saved numerous of lives(different species too) from war underneath in the water and also from raging war against the human race which would have resulted to loss of countless lives.
Thor on the other hand saved only his people from hela but had to do so by sacrificing his planet (the planet got destroyed) just to do so.

2. Best villain: Both villains in Aquaman and Thor were fighting against their own siblings for supremacy, but Hela would win this as she was too much for Thor to handle even when he was able to use thunder without the hammer.

Winner : Hela (Ragnarok)

3. Best action: I will compare the fight scenes between Hela and Thor, Aquaman/mera vs black manta/ fish soldiers fight scene on land. Honestly, I give it to Aquaman as the fight scene was top notch, from Aquaman renewing his rivalry with black manta to mera fighting the soldiers. That was awesome, unlike Thor vs Hela which was a bit of a let down. Despite Thor power upgrade, it didn't leave a scratch on Hela.

4. Best comedy: Both movies had their moments of comedy but ragnarok takes this.

5. Best visuals: There is no need to debate or talk too much. Aquaman comes out tops here. No spectacular visuals in Ragnarok

6. Best score: This will go to Ragnarok. No need for much talk.

7. Best scene: With the stunning visuals from Aquaman, this movie takes the crown here. There are a lot of stunning scenes I don't have time to mention for Aquaman but you get it.

8. Best supporting character: This is a tough one but when you sit down to critically analyze it, Mera was the supporting character in Aquaman while Loki was the supporting character in Ragnarok. Now, if you look at their roles mera was with Aquaman from beginning to end, good times and bad times she was there unlike Loki who bailed out, tried to capture Thor or even escape and leave their people to die at the hands of Hela. So we know who wins this.

Winner: Mera (Aquaman)
nonsense
1. Aquaman killed many people from both sides of the world. But Thor saved lives
Winner Thor
2. Best villian Hela of course. Hela killed an army on his own but orm or gutter master had to beg for help from other kingdoms.
Winner Hela.
3. Best action Thor vs hulk killed the whole Aquaman and DCEU
Winner Thor
4.best comedy Thor . Aquaman was boring like pastors sundays messages.
Winner Thor
5.best visuals: Thor
6. Best score : Thor
7. Best scene: Thor vs hulk
8. Best supporting : Thor

Winner Thor
Thor 8 - 0 Aquaman

5 Likes

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:
<b>Best Visuals: Aquaman hands down</b>

and it can't get nominated for Oscars

2 Likes

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by TheKingIsHere: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense
1. Aquaman killed many people from both sides of the world. But Thor saved lives
Winner Thor
2. Best villian Hela of course. Hela killed an army on his own but orm or gutter master had to beg for help from other kingdoms.
Winner Hela.
Winner Thor
Winner Thor

Winner Thor
Thor 8 - 0 Aquaman

Lol, Marvel fanboys never dissapoints. Thor rendered his people homeless and vulnerable to attack, while it was actually Loki who brought the ship to save the people, if not Thor would have let everyone died because he was too weak as a hero to defeat hela.
As for the rest, no need to argue with fanboys. They are too childish and emotional.
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by tintingz(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense
Winner Thor
Winner Hela.
Winner Thor
Winner Thor

Winner Thor
Thor 8 - 0 Aquaman
Lol, too much sentiment. It is obvious you don't like Aquaman.

4 Likes

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Don't hate the film, just think it doesn't deserve the best picture nomination. Deep down in your mind, behind all the "L" memes and rightist typing, you know it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
DC fans will cry for 100 years over this black panther nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, too much sentiment. It is obvious you don't like Aquaman.
why should I like that piece collection of trash. I can't watch fantastic movies like avengers and black panther in 2018 and you are expecting me to like Aquaman
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Treyknowles(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
What is the point of this thread because DC fans will say Aquaman,Mcu fans will say Thor... another opportunity to start Fan war.
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
DC fans are always the Losers in every fan war. We marvel fans are just making them relevant in the world

2 Likes

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by kullozone(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense
Winner Thor
Winner Hela.
Winner Thor
Winner Thor

Winner Thor
Thor 8 - 0 Aquaman

My man! smiley
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by fishmillan: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Thor ragnarok is far better in all aspect... MCU 100%

1 Like

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by finalboss(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Best Hero?
Best Villain?
Best Action?
Best Comedy?
Best Visuals?
Best Score?
Best Scene?

you didnt mention me.
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by finalboss(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense
Winner Thor
Winner Hela.
Winner Thor
Winner Thor

Winner Thor
Thor 8 - 0 Aquaman
100% i dnt need to type anything
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
finalboss:
you didnt mention me.
Lol grin. Sorry bout dat. Although I don't think I've seen you in the Marvel or DC threads.
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by finalboss(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lol grin. Sorry bout dat. Although I don't think I've seen you in the Marvel or DC threads.
hmm
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2019
The DC universe is grittier and darker than Marvel Universe and DC have problems translating it into movies. Marvel on the other hand have no such issues so that even though I haven't seen Aquaman I can already guess what its like and can guess that Thor would be the better one in most categories.

1 Like

Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by blingxx(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:

ccShittaakeem

See this dc basher.... Probably you haven't seen aquaman undecided.... FYI it was better than the first and second Thor movies combine grin... Argue with the ratings
Re: Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? by blingxx(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense
Winner Thor
Winner Hela.
Winner Thor
Winner Thor

Winner Thor
Thor 8 - 0 Aquaman

A typical marvel fan with -180 IQ smh undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Seasons Of Jericho Are There? / Tacha's " No Leave No Transfer" Statement Offends Seyi. / How Do I Watch Or Download Money Heist Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.