Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Technovation 2019 South West Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Technovation 2019 South West Nigeria (860 Views)

Attacks In South-west Will End Soon, I’ll Be Back To Bring Yoruba Nation – Sunda / 5 Nigerian Girls At 2019 Technovation World Pitch Summit Need Our Votes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technovation 2019 South West Nigeria by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Since 2016, it has been my priviledged to be involved in the Technovation Challenge.

Last year the team from Nigeria won the world finals. That team was from Anambra state and part of their reason for winning was that they qualified from the regional competition in Abuja.

When the teams are judged regionally, their chances of getting to the finals increases.

This is what the team from Anambra state did last year and this is what I intend to do this year in the South West.

For this to happen, we need mentors who will help to work with a team of girls and form them into teams.

If you know anyone who would be interested, please get them to fill this form: https:///forms/DOZWupGN50AHDFbS2
Re: Technovation 2019 South West Nigeria by darexkey(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
The link to the form has been distorted by nairaland bot. Please,Update the link to the format www.

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Aptech In Comptia+ / Time Complexity Guide For Developers - A Short Primer / PHP Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.