Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,874 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi (22299 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Kebbi For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Kebbi To Flag Off APC Presidential Campaign - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Afamed: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wailers will not have a Sleep today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
shevchenko:
An election of Hausa/Yoruba vs Ibo
More like lifeless Yorubas vs reasonable Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lo. The 'Eagle' indeed with practically nothing to show or improvement to showcase for the past 3 and half years, except to keep repeating corruption, corruption like a broken record! I challenge all bmc zombies here to prove me otherwise, starting with their own lives. grin grin
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pmb accompanied by senator wamakko are currently stuck in traffic due to the mad population of people who thronged the streets to receive the President.

Every available space is currently blocked by a sea of people forcing Mr President to wave from the safety of his presidential vehicle

1 Like

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by AllenSpencer: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
shevchenko:
An election of Hausa/Yoruba vs Ibo

You said the bitter truth

The recent North Western political almagation is rigid and bent on fraustrating any thing with a stain of Ibo.

Why I so much laugh Atiku. The Northerners are the most politically enlightened. They won't trade with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Jaymaestro(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kebbi is really a state of peace and equity. Apart from Villages so sé.. The people are kind and nice therein.

1 Like

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
It was a jubilation galore in Birnin Kebbi, the Kebbi State capital this afternoon as President Muhammadu Buhari arrived the state in continuation of his re-election campaigns.

The president, who arrived Sir Ahmadu Bello International Airport (SABIA), Birnin Kebbi at 1.50pm from Sokoto, was welcomed by mammoth crowd from the airport to the town.

The crowd, including school children, workers, traders, farmers, tricycle riders, among others, took to the street, chanting “Sai Baba".

Kebbi is about to break all records in the history of election campaigns and crowds

1 Like

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by sparko1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Kebbi, the most peaceful state in Nigeria. Remove the poverty, that state is really a good place to start life.

A good place to start what!

You haven't been there!
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
RoyalIgbo:

Yorubas have no voice in the scheme of things.
Read the trash you wrote again very slowly.
Now tell me between Igbo and Yoruba, which tribe is of no political relevance in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by TechCapon(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
sparko1:

A good place to start what!

You haven't been there!
I did my service in koko LGA grin
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
RoyalIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate.

Yorubas had no voice in national politics until 1999. Akintola became a northern puppet as he was tried to change the status quo.
First of all, I like people who argue intellectually and not by verbal abuse on another person who doesn't share your opinion. Only kids do that, unless of course you are a kid.

Yorubas had no voice in National politics prior to 1999 you said. Pls give me notable names from Igbo extraction apart from Azikwe. Yorubas had Awolowo, Akintola, even the present day OBJ. Need I remind you that our democracy day in Nigeria was shifted to June 12 to immortalise a Yoruba man, MKO Abiola.

Post 1999 till date, has Igbo ceased to be from Nigeria? This will be the 6th presidential election since 1999 yet Igbos don't have a voice. Even your almighty Ojukwu was abandoned in the 2003 poll. The best you have ever had was being a Senate president. Make no mistake about this, Yorubas are miles ahead when it comes to relevance in Nigerian politics. Pls don't make mockery of your tribe henceforth on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by mrlaw09: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
the Man of the people sai baba till 2023
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by cherryph01(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
why are you guys not thinking before commenting..
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
ajon1:
First of all, I like people who argue intellectually and not by verbal abuse on another person who doesn't share your opinion. Only kids do that, unless of course you are a kid.

Yorubas had no voice in National politics prior to 1999 you said. Pls give me notable names from Igbo extraction apart from Azikwe. Yorubas had Awolowo, Akintola, even the present day OBJ. Need I remind you that our democracy day in Nigeria was shifted to June 12 to immortalise a Yoruba man, MKO Abiola.

Post 1999 till date, has Igbo ceased to be from Nigeria? This will be the 6th presidential election since 1999 yet Igbos don't have a voice. Even your almighty Ojukwu was abandoned in the 2003 poll. The best you have ever had was being a Senate president. Make no mistake about this, Yorubas are miles ahead when it comes to relevance in Nigerian politics. Pls don't make mockery of your tribe henceforth on social media

I guess you eloped like the regular yoruba man after, you realized how dumb you sound.
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

I guess you eloped like the regular yoruba man after, you realized how dumb you sound.
lol. I realized it is pointless arguing with you but for the sake of banter, let me engage you.
You said you had Nwafor Orizu and Michael Okpara as political elites. Kindly tell me their relevance in the National political scene.

Your pre 1999 political achievement was that the igbos got vice presidency slot 9 years after Civil War. I'm still laughing on that. You said MKO Abiola's June 12 honour means nothing. In case you've not noticed, there's no May 29 anymore for democracy day and swearing in of presidents. You really sound dumb and lame with those pathetic points.

The Igbos are inconsequential in the scheme of things when it comes to political relevance in Nigeria. Maybe within yourself, you may feel like kings, but when it comes to the whole country, you are nothing. This is further buttressed by the fact that you guys seek Biafra today, Atiku tomorrow. You guys don't get to determine what happens in the political landscape. Come February 16th, Atiku will become president in Biafra. Confused lots!

2023 or 2027, there is nothing like Igbo presidency in Nigeria. You can't say same for the not relevant Yorubas grin

4+4

Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2019
ajon1:
lol. I realized it is pointless arguing with you but for the sake of banter, let me engage you.
You said you had Nwafor Orizu and Michael Okpara as political elites. Kindly tell me their relevance in the National political scene.

Your pre 1999 political achievement was that the igbos got vice presidency slot 9 years after Civil War. I'm still laughing on that. You said MKO Abiola's June 12 honour means nothing. In case you've not noticed, there's no May 29 anymore for democracy day and swearing in of presidents. You really sound dumb and lame with those pathetic points.

The Igbos are inconsequential in the scheme of things when it comes to political relevance in Nigeria. Maybe within yourself, you may feel like kings, but when it comes to the whole country, you are nothing. This is further buttressed by the fact that you guys seek Biafra today, Atiku tomorrow. You guys don't get to determine what happens in the political landscape. Come February 16th, Atiku will become president in Biafra. Confused lots!

2023 or 2027, there is nothing like Igbo presidency in Nigeria. You can't say same for the not relevant Yorubas grin

4+4

You're a stark illiterate dumbass.

You're stealing my lexicons, yeah?

Awolowo and Akintola, a northern puppet, were of no relevance in national politics. They were no bigger politicians than Michael Okpara and Akanu ibiam.

In preparation for independence, Zik and awolowo gave up their premiership and, ventured into national politics. At independence, the former became Nigeria's first president while, the latter was relegated to the background in the scheme of things. The highest level of his political career came when he became a federal minister.

In addition to that, Zik was Nigeria's first senate president and the first indigenous Governor-General of Nigeria. Dennis Osasebay and Nwafor Orizu were another Igbo politicians who made a mark in national politics in the first republic. Awolowo, a local champion doesn't come close at all.

Yorubas were yet to take a stance in national politics when, an Igbo man, 9years after fighting a civil war became a Vice President.

Lastly, Yoruba presidency is an illusion and, will remain an illusion. Abiola didn't become president in 1993 even though, he won the elections. I repeat, Yorubas had no voice in national politics until 1999 - sue me.
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate dumbass.

You're stealing my lexicons, yeah?

Awolowo and Akintola, a northern puppet, were of no relevance in national politics. They were no bigger politicians than Michael Okpara and Akanu ibiam.

In preparation for independence, Zik and awolowo gave up their premiership and, ventured into national politics. At independence, the former became Nigeria's first president while, the latter was relegated to the background in the scheme of things. The highest level of his political career came when he became a federal minister.

In addition to that, Zik was Nigeria's first senate president and the first indigenous Governor-General of Nigeria. Dennis Osasebay and Nwafor Orizu were another Igbo politicians who made a mark in national politics in the first republic. Awolowo, a local champion doesn't come close at all.

Yorubas were yet to take a stance in national politics when, an Igbo man, 9years after fighting a civil war became a Vice President.

Lastly, Yoruba presidency is an illusion and, will remain an illusion. Abiola didn't become president in 1993 even though, he won the elections. I repeat, Yorubas had no voice in national politics until 1999 - sue me.
Ok sir. You can go back and live in the 1960s, that's where you belong. We the Yorubas belong in the present.
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

Please quote me after February 16th. Until then, bye bye
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2019
ajon1:
Ok sir. You can go back and live in the 1960s, that's where you belong. We the Yorubas belong in the present.
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

Please quote me after February 16th. Until then, bye bye

You agree with me now that you're an Amala-gulping dunce and, you should pay never for schooling your dumbass? You came at the wrong person.

Anyway, who becomes president doesn't worth one red cent to me. It shouldn't matter to you also cos it won't stop the ritual killings ravaging the west.
Re: Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine / Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General / Lamido Sanusi, Ganduje At Global Islamic Summit In Dubai....photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.