Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues (1351 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by zoho23(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2019

The video of a little girl who was seen speaking in tongues while laying hands on the head of a woman has since gone viral and gotten many talking to include controversial media personality Daddy Freeze, who said he finds it disturbing.

Sharing the video to Instagram, he wrote:

Sorry guys, I don’t find this as cute or adorable, it’s disturbing!

Children should NEVER be encouraged to play with, or mimic the gifts of the Holy Spirit as they might unknowingly sin in the process, sins against the Holy Spirit, as we are all well aware, are UNFORGIVABLE!

Furthermore, the ‘speaking in tongues’ many Pentecostals practice today is in grave error, as it flouts what the scriptures tell us in Acts 2; where the people present could all hear their own languages, not the mumbling of jargons many churches today are notorious for.

In the light of this, is it fair for us to indoctrinate our children at such an early age? Is this what the children of our counterparts across the world are learning?

Currently, despite having less than 10% of the combined populations of India and China, we have MORE than their combined poverty according to worldpoverty.io

If we have more poverty, more suicides, we are facing a drug abuse crises, a political crises (many churches are part of this), our billionaires are poorer according to Forbes, what exactly is the benefit of this our over-religiousness??‍??

If we cannot point to clear moral, societal and financial advantages, let’s be careful what we teach our kids! ~FRZ”

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2019/01/this-is-just-disturbing-daddy-freeze-on.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by zoho23(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2019

Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by CreepyBlackpool: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
until we seperate religion from Nigeria and Nigeria from relgion, we will never move forward as a country
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Chizuru01(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Daddy Freeze is an outstanding Christian that thinks outside the box

Just imagine how peaceful The world would have been if all Muslim extremists in Northern nigeria, Middle East, e.t.c had a thought of their own Rather than accepting every junk an Imam says
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Peterdreddblog(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Yuceeluv(f): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
I'm with daddy freeze on this one.

This is very disrespectful.

Some people self...anything for d gram #SMH.
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
until we seperate religion from Nigeria and Nigeria from relgion, we will never move forward as a country
PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES are fast killing CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria and Africa.
They keep making MOCKERY of JESUS CHRIST.
Most Pentecostal Churches are completely bestowed with impunity and disgrace.
They have succeeded in DILUTING the HOLY BIBLE.

Since there are No Jobs, most teaming unemployed graduates have resorted to opening churches in the major cities of Nigeria where the Gospel is already saturated, Liquidating Nigerians of their hard earned money.
They avoid areas/cities where Wealth Making is always controversial.
PASTORS lobby to be posted to happening cities...
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry I have said this before and I will say it again burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy skyrocket angry useless Fraudster pastors imps

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
angry I have said this before and I will say it again burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy skyrocket angry useless Fraudster pastors imps

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
The TWO TROUBLESOME P’s are
——Politicians
——Pastors
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Charmingrascal(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
I don't always agree wit his opinion but I agree with him on this one. Speaking in tongues is a gift from the holy spirit and the biggest sin one commit is the one against the holy spirit. The little girl is innocent she is just doing wat she saw some random so called born again brothers and sisters in her church do but her mum shouldn't have encouraged her to mock the gift of the holy spirit. Read the story of Prophet Eli in the bible and u will know God can punish a parent for his/her ward's sins. Just see how serious the woman is, for her mind her baby girl is in the spirit she will even brag to neighbours that God is using her daughter and probably do testimony in Church.

I learnt that some end time Churches now have schools where u can learn how to speak in tongues.
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
EVILFOREST:

The TWO TROUBLESOME P’s are
——Politicians
——Pastors

grin thank you please move the pastors up to the first position
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Olufela30: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Does the kid even know what she's saying Prolly she's been hearing those same words from either of parents or in church !!!

You know how the brain of these kids of our days are !!!

I'm nr judging and I won't say anything !!!!
Re: This Is Just Disturbing – Daddy Freeze On Baby Speaking In Tongues by Yohh: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
This simply means those u see speaking in tongues are actually saying jaggons.
It is pure theatrics to deceive one another.
Gift my foot

(1) (Reply)

14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays And Lesbians – #5 Was Caught (with Pho / Nollywood Actress Chelsea Edogun Twerks To Kizz Daniel's Madu (Photos) / Depressed Man Commits Suicide Over Broken Relationship With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.