Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Could Monkeys Be Original Humans Of The Earth? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could Monkeys Be Original Humans Of The Earth? (249 Views)

PHOTOS: Humans Of Endsars Protest (part II) / Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Monkeys Be Original Humans Of The Earth? by YAHREIGNS: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Evolution aside. Think about it.

I was resting around home one day just to turn and find a monkey inside the house peeping at me from a corner. S/he had snuck in quitely. I have a cat that refused to notice we had an intruder. I was the only person hissing at the monkey to chase her away while the cat slept on undecided

DO cats know grin

Anyway. I was talking to a wildlife guy another day when he told me that the government would compenate for losses incurred due to invasion of other wildlife species. Except monkeys. Why? Well, monkey behaviour is hard to understand. They will move into peoples residenses while there is enough food for them in wildlife sanctuaries. They just love hanging around people.

We could be the alien invaders who came to destroy their world ... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Foxxymobile ICT Computer School C To C Plaza Enugu 07088373560 / Effluent Zyme IX And Effluent Zyme DX / Utilising The 2nd Brain: Turn That Frown Upside Down And Lose Weight In The Proc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.