Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

”I Stand By You”- Lizzy Anjorin Assures Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Stand By You”- Lizzy Anjorin Assures Bobrisky (294 Views)

Be A Jobless, Broke And Cashless Guy, I'll Date You - Lizzy / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Stand By You”- Lizzy Anjorin Assures Bobrisky by 9jainfoparrot: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin has decided to support Bobrisky for honouring her at her recent chieftaincy title event, saying she’ll always be by his side in as much he isn’t caught with a man like him.

According to her words: ‘until you are caught with your fellow man, then I will deny you here and after life, but if it your crazy styles to sell your product, I stand by you. To dissociate from poverty is not rice and beans.

Anjorin later released an epistle to elucidate her statement. Read below:

Ask yourself before you condemn him ..did he rape? rob? Steal? Steal panties ? Steal government money ?? … No ..I expect your former house help that betray you to show us and tell names of men that slept with you …but no evidence and still people just pick on him becos of his mode of dressing.

Read more: http://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/entertainment/i-stand-by-you-lizzy-anjorin-assures-bobrisky/

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Be More Famous Than Money / Villa Marina / Search For Models For Beth Models And International Placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.