Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice (57505 Views)

2023 Campaign: Obi Shuts Down Ekiti State. / Peter Obi Shuts Down Osun State: Pictures / Moghalu Shuts Down Trade Fair Complex On A Short Notice Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

Mr stop pretending to be an illiterate fuel price in Germany Will amount to #600 bcoz the naira is weak nd doesn't translate to being on the high side in Germany it's the same as buying a car of say 10000 dollars that amount if converted to naira will amount to over 3million do we then say cars r expensive in America?

wtf are you talkin about....??...you think all americans can afford new cars....??

american citizens buy okrika cars too....

get rid of this your inferiority complex and then return to argue on nairaland....

duuuuhhhh....
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
you can buy cars less than 1000dollars in usa easily....ohhh yes...americans still sell okrika cars too....
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by cheezy4real(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pojomojo:
Babangida Brought Road Safety
Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC, GSM, NSCDC.
Yaradua brought Amnesty
Goodluck brought PVC, BVN etc.

BUHARI brought??
**************************************************************************************************************
How to be successful in business

1. Get Organized. ...
2. Keep Detailed Records. ...
3. Analyze Your Competition. ...
4. Understand the Risks and Rewards. ...
5. Be Creative. ...
6. Stay Focused. ...
7. Prepare to Make Sacrifices. ...
8. Provide Great Service.
********************************************************************************************************************
The Nigerian passport is now N70,000 and there’s little or no outburst about it because majority think it’s not affecting them.

From N22,000 to N70,000 — What’s the reason for the increase?

- Now valid for 10yrs
- More pages

Increase from N22k to N70k is extortion. Are you people that rich or you just tryna back up this stupid government and update?

Whatever you say, just remember what I said.

In years to come, only the N70,000 passport will be available because you & I accepted the so called “implementation” today.f

Drops mic!
If you like the attached pic, get in touch with via signature
boxers call me 08152124373
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

wtf are you talkin about....??...you think all americans can afford new cars....??

american citizens buy okrika cars too....

get rid of this your inferiority complex and then return to argue on nairaland....

duuuuhhhh....

Read wat u wrote again don't u see dat u sound incoherently naive nd unintelligible..
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by IbrahimDamola: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
If Dumbohari and APC hadn't insulted the South South and East in the Euphoria of winning election in 2015, they wouldn't have been this messed up and hated. They forget God giveth and taketh power and the voice of the people is the voice of God. Vox populi Vox dei.

Politics 101- When you win election, go to the areas you lost and do everything to gain their trust.

Dumbohari politics- 'If you don't vote me, I marginalize you, I will kill your youths and and spit on their graves.'

Him go hear am next month.

#DauraTooSure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

Read wat u wrote again don't u see dat u sound incoherently naive nd unintelligible..

how...??..am just tellin you the way the world is....because i care and say something to you....

if i dont care,i would just watch you try and try and fall on your nigerian face over and over again....

and laff....kiiikikikikikiki....

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Believe this pdp at your own peril they are the bird of the same weather
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:
Believe this pdp at your own peril they are the bird of the same weather

bros....its up to them....i wouldnt even care sef,if they manage somehow to make that thief president....i would just move on....

my life doesnt depend on any human being....
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by deboysben(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

how...??..am just tellin you the way the world is....because i care and say something to you....

if i dont care,i would just watch you try and try and fall on your nigerian face over and over again....

and laff....kiiikikikikikiki....

Tell me wat exactly that items cost more overseas as compared to Nigeria? yet we import from there to resale down here let me skul you USA being a capitalist economy boast of cheaper prizes in cars bcoz there are many manufacturers up there hence competition nd the invincible hand regulates prices..
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by firstolalekan(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:
Na here you go know say Igbo votes count for Lagos
Story

Go and brag for onitsha and Imo
U cant dictate for us in Lagos!
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Numlock: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
bedspread:
Majority of people doing business will vote Pmb!
Whether East , South, North, West!!

APC/ Pmb combination can be likened to when The Israelites were Totured by Pharoah

You dey computer Village?
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lerio:
If only this election would be free and fair
Omo this people for beat them hands down!
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
I just came to read comments
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

Tell me wat exactly that items cost more overseas as compared to Nigeria? yet we import from there to resale down here let me skul you USA being a capitalist economy boast of cheaper prizes in cars bcoz there are many manufacturers up there hence competition nd the invincible hand regulates prices..

you import,because you are stvpid....

its not hard today to build cars....

do you even understand how this whites finance their new cars....??

or you think other whites that produce this new cars dash them....
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
ohhh yes...white people buy okrika cars too.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

what a shocker.... shocked shocked

you africans are moronns....walahi...if i was not black myself,i would dislike una....

the way una think is just too idiootic....
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by aibinuomooluk: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Street credibility can not be bought. It is not about sharing 10k up and down. People knows people that really have their interests at heart and they know wolves in sheep's clothing too.
We are wiser now.

Atiku is for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by ChidiAlaigbo: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Parada:
You are talking about the Ladipo Mushim I attended Twins nursery n primary school. If Atiku score 20% here he should thank his stars. Any Biafran seen at any polling unit on that day will be be beaten black n red not blue black.

Shut down ko lock up ni.

THIS IS SOMETHING YORUBAs SHOULD BE DOING BIGTIME!!!!

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

WE HAVE GIVEN TOO MUCH LEVITY TO THIS BIAFRAN PEOPLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
aibinuomooluk:
Street credibility can not be bought. It is not about sharing 10k up and down. People knows people that really have their interests at heart and they know wolves in sheep's clothing too.
We are wiser now.

and what is the difference between street and stadium....??...explain that to me first....
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
aibinuomooluk:
We are wiser now.

atiku my foot....
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Deewhyy: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
This just showed us that people are in support of his government and can't wait for them to take over power for the incompetent ones @BETTERwithatiku @BetterNigeria #PeterObiInLagos
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by mildflame: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
MUMUs! how many of em got voters card?
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by Pinkyhubb: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by tonex360: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
maestroferdi:
Igbo Ekunie...

PDP Ewere Ochichi.

Anyi Ga-eme Ha Iwai

Onye ekwetaghi, Ekwetara Ya.

PDP! Power To Humiliate APC!
ha ge kweteriri....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Isobug:

Just like you, your comment has no substance

yours has no substance too....

who is right,who is wrong now....??

you wan call white demons to deceide who is right or wrong now....??
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
tonex360:
ha ge kweteriri....

buhari cant loose....if they wan call it riggin,then so be it.....buhari will get another 4years and then osibanjo will take over....

that is your future....
period...!!
Re: Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice by bantudra: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
i get it...you ipobians think una can do the same to buhari what we did to jonathan back then....

kiiiikikikikikikiki.....

i understand....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.