Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Hazard Is Not A Leader-sarri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Is Not A Leader-sarri (544 Views)

Hazard Is The Laziest Player I Played With - Mikel / UEFA Release Their Top Ten Players Of The Year List, Eden Hazard Is Nineth / Eden Hazard Is Delaying Signing An Extension To His Contract At Chelsea 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Is Not A Leader-sarri by mrdotman: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
The blues boss insists that the Belgian is more of an individual talent than a team player calling his captaincy credentials into question. Maurizio Sarri has praised EdenHhazard’s qualities as a great footballer but says that the chelsea star is ‘not a leader.Sarri hit the headlines last week for publicly chastising his squad after a 2-0 loss to arsenal claiming that his players are ‘very difficult to motivate’ and that they perhaps shouldn’t be playing at the highest level.TheIitalian then went on to say that a new player or even an ‘old head’ could be the answer to turning the blues’ fortunes suggesting that the club lack leadership. Sarri was questioned further on the subject on wednesday and the Chelsea boss cited Cesar Azpilicueta and David luiz as potential leaders for the team though turned heads by stating Hazard is not on that list.he’s more of an individual player than a leader Sarri said, ”he’s very important for us of course because he’s a great player. He can win a match in two minutes sometimes one minute.He is one of the best in the world but at this moment he is not a leader.The Italian coach went on to discuss hazard’s ongoing contract negotiations with rumours of a summer switch to Real Madrid for the Belgian still swirling. Sarri revealed that the 28-year-old has still not decided on his long-term future stating: no news, i know very well that he is discussing with the club but i don’t know anything else at the moment.I think that he has not decided yet if he wants to stay here or if he wants a new experience in another club. I don’t know exactly the situation but,...Read more
https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/23/hazard-is-not-a-leader-sarri/
Re: Hazard Is Not A Leader-sarri by Osazefixed1122: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please read below it

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Destroys TV With Punches After His Club Failed To Win Match (photos) / Emiliano Sala: Dorset Police Confirm Body Found Is Cardiff City Striker / How To Make 30,000naira Daily On Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.