Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

"Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos (1376 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / I Asked A Man To Send Me Ordinary N2million And He Stopped Calling Me - Ifu Enna / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

"Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Nairatrenders: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bbnaija Celebrity Ifu Ennada who recently got herself engaged on "No Intimacy Challenge" begs Fans to pray for her success as she is about to enroll for a new project.

The TV show star also shared adorable photos of herself while sharing the message.

She Wrote :-
Pls say a prayer for me, I need God's hands on some projects I am on to.
Photos Below :-

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/please-pray-for-me-ifu-ennada-begs-fans-in-new-stunning-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Newsloft: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin the guy above me turned Nairaland to advert center

Back to the main topic
This girl is confused
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by lamidex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Bigmugu: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin see nose abeg
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by BOOMnaija(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
....Long overdue sef sad

Hit like if u think this lady really needs prayers.
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Bigmugu: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
BOOMnaija:
....Long overdue sef sad

Hit like if u think this lady really needs prayers.
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Peterdreddblog(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Mintygod: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
u don mean it
Wetyn u use ur mouth dey do
Na only to suck dick abi
olosho

Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol, and if the project works out and u get money from it. . You still won't give the people that prayed for you.
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Bigmugu: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin falz This is Nigeria
Tamarapetty:
Lol, and if the project works out and u get money from it. . You still won't give the people that prayed for you.
Re: "Please Pray For Me" Ifu Ennada Begs Fans In New Photos by Newsloft: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019

Kate Henshaw Looking Glamorous In Ankara Style, Rocks Her Natural Hair / American Stars Chris Brown And Offset Drags Each Other Over 21savage Meme / Soulja Boy Splashes $300k On A Rolls-Royce Wraith (Photos)