Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion (21661 Views)

Warri, Port Harcourt, Kaduna Refineries To Begin Operations By December / Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA / NPA Completes Warri Port Channel Dredging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion by dullardpmb: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Am sure another Fulani was dashed our property in waffi for being just a northern fulani moslem... and na with our oil money o

We need Revolution aswear.....

Na mouth you sabi make. If they call for revolution now, you go run enter your mama Toto. Coward

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion by TooMuchStuff: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
somehow:
Did you bother to check the names of the owners before vomiting this ignorant statement? na people like una dey accuse small small girls of being witches just because dem no allow una rape them.

Hey be careful... !
No cross Ma Lane O!
U don know whether u are talking to one....
Re: Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion by somehow: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
If you like, be the next anini, my statement stand!
TooMuchStuff:

Hey be careful... !
No cross Ma Lane O!
U don know whether u are talking to one....
Re: Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion by ogunsj: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pat4321:
I thought they said Buhari will not privatetise? And who bought it? Hope it's not a Fulani group?
you people should be grateful and give Buhari credit at least for once. Obasanjo concessioned the already working ports in Lagos and leave out the ones in the south south because they needed to be fixed to make them viable for investors to bid for. Goodluck Jonathan the son of soil came and looked the other way round because the resucitation of these ports, which could have boosted the economic growth of the region are never his business. now, this administration, headed by a Fulani man, had has to take up the challenge of dredging and fixing the dilapidated facilities, bringing the port back to life and one cow who doesn't know jack is here spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion by ogunsj: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2019
jodeci:
I pray warri guys allow the concessionaire to work without issues. Warri as of today has comatose economy because companies have all fled from the town.
I share your concern my dear. Warri has become a sleeping city. but with this, Warri will come alive once again if they allow the concessionaire to do their business. this company is a reputable cargo handling firm. Mr Taiwo, the succesful bidder, is the CEO of SIFAX group, Operator of Ports & cargo terminal, Tincan island, Apapa, Lagos. for those children on nairaland who are tribal bigots, they should ask themselves how it has put food on their tables.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion by Badonasty(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2019
omooba969:
Lolgrin, is this a port or fishing enclave?

you read my mind bros...this place no resemble port at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Fires At Tinubu & Magu: Over Looted N1.3 Trillion Public Funds / Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP / Pictures Of Peter Obi & Datti Meeting With Northern Elder's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.