Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos (62948 Views)

Angry Villagers Kill Almost 300 Crocodiles In Revenge Killings / Indonesian Villagers Kill Nearly 300 Crocodiles In Revenge Attack / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake... Discover It Was Filled With Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by israelmao(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
That is how Bello and his cohorts shall fall soonest.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by fk001(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
how did the hippo terrorise them !!! they take canoes go into the Hippos habitat and destabilise the place , set up farms on the Hippos ancestral landing riverbank and then turn around to hunt down the hippo down claiming he has been terrorizing them !!!! Human beings and playing the victim sef

So because it was the hippo habitat, they should not farm again Abi?
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by KELVINXY: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Check online stats

Hippos kills more people annually than any other carnivorous animal on land or sea.

So sorry for not being sorry.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by PAQ(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
From nursery rhyme to dinner plate!
HIPPOPOTAMUS stew!

It is not hunger that drives us, just the desire to kill. If this animal was caught in Benue (food basket of the nation) it would have met thesame faith.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
fk001:

So because it was the hippo habitat, they should not farm again Abi?

there are somethings you heartless Buharist can never understand

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by olisaEze(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
zoho23:
GUYS LAFF WAN KILL ME grin grin grin

Lol. Check Out The Shoes Worn By President Yoweri Museveni

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/lol-check-out-shoes-worn-by-president.html

Lwtmbb...pilgrim’s progress

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by demoBaba: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Bait wait o this kogi state so
When I dey go Abuja last year na so so rock i see o
The place nor even fit to be a community not to talk of state

Abi the place is beyond what i saw

That's all guy.

That criminal calling Dino no get root
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Gracesofar(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is uncalled for. The poor hippo was in his habitat and they are terrotorial must this animals go into extinction and we got to show our kids picture as reference that they once existed before we Learn? I hope the won't end up like the dinosaurs
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by victorjoe(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Watch NatGeo wild, you'll understand the menace of a hippo!
Those animals kills more ppl than a lion, a tiger and a crocodile combined!
Even the ones Pablo Escobar imported to his medellion ranch has become a nuisance to them so the colombian government even encourages there controlled killing.

Thank you very much jare. Na only water hippo de stay? Very wild animal
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Jaysolu(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Harpyeagle:

No matter what u say, humans are more special than any animal on earth no matter how big they are be it hippos or cattle
Its the same humans that are causing global warming and making these animals extinct
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by babaowambe: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hippos are territorial, they kill more people in Africa than any other animals, except the mosquito

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Akpacha(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
how did the hippo terrorise them !!! they take canoes go into the Hippos habitat and destabilise the place , set up farms on the Hippos ancestral landing riverbank and then turn around to hunt down the hippo down claiming he has been terrorizing them !!!! Human beings and playing the victim sef
funny with this animal right! So human should no go to farm?
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by cooljude(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Harpyeagle:

No matter what u say, humans are more special than any animal on earth no matter how big they are be it hippos or cattle

Every animal has a very important biological role to play on this planet..... We are destroying g the earth and very soon humans would be extinct like the dinosaurs.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by TRAVEL101(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Where did it come out from .
The authority should take it to the zoo.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
nabiz:
tongue see pepper soup

That's only what you people are living for in Africa, hunger, kill kill kill, eat, food, dance, fvck, born pikin what else?
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by daveP(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Things like this shows those in Aso Rock arent in control of nigeria, regardless of who is there in the next 20yrs.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin

Do you have any pets, Butchy? Pet owners will understand tongue My birds used to give me kisses.
Used to have cats and a dog as a child. Never seen anyone with a hippo though angry
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by PapaAdanna: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
That's the only language they understand... kILL!

No be Buhari dem brothers?
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin

Do you have any pets, Butchy? Pet owners will understand tongue My birds used to give me kisses.

I hope you don't feel lovely, wish it will move from here!
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Used to have cats and a dog as a child. Never seen anyone with a hippo though angry

Me neither. But that is not the point. Wild animals, unlike pets, need to be left alone. Because they're territorial by nature, they will defend themselves against any perceived threat or intrusion into their space. Laws of the jungle. Eat or be eaten. People should learn to stay in their lane & leave wild animals enough room to do their own thing in peace. The other guy said humans are more "special" than animals, which I disagree with because, every creature, big or small, has an important role to play in our ecosystem. Such info is elementary, really. It takes more than us to run this world.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Martin0:

I hope you don't feel lovely, wish it will move from here!

Lolwhat?
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by eazriel09: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Even the ones Pablo Escobar imported to his medellion ranch has become a nuisance to them so the colombian government even encourages there controlled killing.
Bros you can lie o like say na only you dey watch nat geo wild crocodile kill more than hippo same as snakes and yet nat geo has a special episode for rescuing snakes in the city not to kill them. How many hippo do we have in Nigeria that we have to kill the few ones that are left
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Tejiriseth(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
What makes us really special.?
Harpyeagle:

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by crafteck(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Next thing.. They wee claim rape
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by uthfaith(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

so true
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
ebuk4real:
cry

That's the price the hippo had to pay for terrorizing them...RIP hippo cry

All those terrorizing poor Nigerian masses will go like this hippo come next elections.
Like for Amen.
Share for No.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

Nigerians and their kill kill Mentality.
we too dey Over kill something here
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lolwhat?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, humans are the biggest scum on earth. Untrustworthy & duplicitous oxygen thieves. The love from an animal is pure, without any hidden agenda. I'd 1st trust an animal before putting my trust on any vile creature on two legs. They're the worst kind of animals. Lower than a maggot. Don't you ever wonder why some people prefer animals over their own kind? Well, now you know smiley

A valid statement with respect to those who are human and have refused to become humane. It takes conscious and deliberate effort to be truely humane. If you have succeeded in cultivating your mind to attain such a nobility its very easy to identify your type and flock together. There is a sort of affinity which pulls like a centripetal force.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Enoch07: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I just tire

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
fapcrook:
is this ebora owu?
sure
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
WORDWORLD:

A valid statement with respect to those who are human and have refused to bevome humane. It take conscious and deliberate effort to be truely humane. If you have succeeded in cultivating you mind to attain such a nobility its very easy to identify your type and flock together. There is a sort of affinity which pulls together.

I fully agree. I'm a loner because of that. I click with a very few. I know my complexes, so I don't even bother with most people anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.