Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) (30209 Views)

Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT / Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business / Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
And people with their 2 legs know only how to toast girls. thumbs up

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Welcome our new celebrity grin grin
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abeg this man and online beggers or that your pastor you they give first fruit who need help pass? smh
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by NoToPile: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
That guy is wearing the CLI shirt, hes most likely one of the sweepers under LAWMA.

Quite a number of disabled were employed back then I think.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by khalidx: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Viking007:
We have them at almost every pedestrian bridge here in Abuja. Well, unlike Lagos, we give them money o. cheesy
no be lie bro

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by khalidx: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Nice. There is one in the pedestrian bridge in Area 1 in Abuja too.

almost every pedestrian in Abj .
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
More like the physical challenge have taking most Lagos bridge as their office where they sweep-begs for money undecided undecided

Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by dhardline(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sirheny007:
There is a portion of the Bible I am struggling with myself to come to terms with -

Psalm 37:25
"I have been young, and now am old;yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."

Clearly, I have seen instances..

Then you are yet to understand what it means to be a righteous man.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sirheny007:
There is a portion of the Bible I am struggling with myself to come to terms with -

"I have been young, and now am old;yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."

honestly
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
God bless and reward you.
But fellow Nigerians this is the kind of project we should be doing go fund me for.
If you agree .
Click the like button or share.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Toseenlove: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
CaptainFM1:
A physically challenged sweeps and some irresponsible able bodied men and women will throw trash around.

Sometimes, I feel like slapping some people each time I use Ikeja Along bridge. An average Nigerian don't appreciate simple and clean environment. They are "dirty minded" if I may use that phrase.

Spot on jare, An average nigerian is a dirty fool.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by JerryQ: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sirheny007:

First of all, understand this is David speaking. That he said He hasn't seen doesn't mean We haven't seen.

That said. For the first part, I have not seen the righteous forsaken is only true when it is related to God cos he never forsakes us. He said he will be with us always so he never leaves us nor forsakes us.

2 Corinthians 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Here Paul testified that God never forsook him but the next scripture below shows Paul was forsaken by Demas.

2 Timothy 4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

So, We see a righteous Paul forsaken by Demas but not and never forsaken by God. Hope you get this?

Now for the second part nor his seed begging bread. This is what David said he hasn't seen, does not apply we haven't seen. We have seen the children of righteous men begging for bread. This happens when the children are not righteous themselves or they are not walking as the righteous. God told Solomon, the son of righteous David that He will only enjoy the blessings his father David enjoyed if he walks righteously. He died young unlike his father cos he did not walk righteously before God cos that was the condition God gave him for long life. I even see David's seed going into captivity and became slaves. They didn't just beg for bread, they begged for their lives. They refused to live righteously even after several warnings from tens of prophets.

So if the children of righteous parents decide to live in disregard for God, they should not expect to enjoy the blessings of the righteous. Na one, one leg.

Yet, there are many righteous persons begging today, they are begging cos they don't 'know' what it means to be righteous yet. By know I mean they don't understand yet what it means to be righteous cos that life covers for everything that pertains to life on earth and Godliness in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by propsvila: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
They should also remember the guys at Ikeja-along pedestrian Bridge. The truth is that these guys are trying they are not just begging but doing something to contribute their own quota to the development of the society even in their disability. They are more useful to Nigeria than most Nigeria policians.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
I know this dude very well and we greet each other most times.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
ikorodureporta:
While some of his likes are hanging around the highway for alms, this man has been keeping this bridge clean. He has been doing this for some years, ...& I hardly see people dropping stuff for him.

How many likes for him...

Source: pishures by ikorodureporta 23/01/19

Since you hardly see people drop stuff for him.....do you intend giving him the likes dropped here
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Good, he will soon laugh last.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by wisdomkid: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sirheny007:

Clearly, you have not yet understand this portion.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2019
propsvila:
They should also remember the guys at Ikeja-along pedestrian Bridge. The truth is that these guys are trying they are not just begging but doing something to contribute their own quota to the development of the society even in their disability. They are more useful to Nigeria than most Nigeria policians.
U'r right. Some of them are just like "unemployed" graduates seeking for opportunities. I don't think the govt cares about their development.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Owlumeday(m): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:
While some of his likes are hanging around the highway for alms, this man has been keeping this bridge clean. He has been doing this for some years, ...& I hardly see people dropping stuff for him.

How many likes for him...

Source: pishures by ikorodureporta 23/01/19

Am sorry sir in as much as i loved what u just did by showing that their is ability in disability i guess u didnt do ur findings well.. Pass that bridge early in the morning nd u wud see pple who appreciates what he his doing giving him tips...

The man is really trying and any assistance that can be offered by anybody or corparate body wud be appreciated.. You can always find him on that bridge in the morning..
Re: Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
JerryQ:

First of all, understand this is David speaking. That he said He hasn't seen doesn't mean We haven't seen.

That said. For the first part, I have not seen the righteous forsaken is only true when it is related to God cos he never forsakes us. He said he will be with us always so he never leaves us nor forsakes us.

2 Corinthians 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Here Paul testified that God never forsook him but the next scripture below shows Paul was forsaken by Demas.

2 Timothy 4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

So, We see a righteous Paul forsaken by Demas but not and never forsaken by God. Hope you get this?

Now for the second part nor his seed begging bread. This is what David said he hasn't seen, does not apply we haven't seen. We have seen the children of righteous men begging for bread. This happens when the children are not righteous themselves or they are not walking as the righteous. God told Solomon, the son of righteous David that He will only enjoy the blessings his father David enjoyed if he walks righteously. He died young unlike his father cos he did not walk righteously before God cos that was the condition God gave him for long life. I even see David's seed going into captivity and became slaves. They didn't just beg for bread, they begged for their lives. They refused to live righteously even after several warnings from tens of prophets.

So if the children of righteous parents decide to live in disregard for God, they should not expect to enjoy the blessings of the righteous. Na one, one leg.

Yet, there are many righteous persons begging today, they are begging cos they don't 'know' what it means to be righteous yet. By know I mean they don't understand yet what it means to be righteous cos that life covers for everything that pertains to life on earth and Godliness in heaven.

Thank you very much.
This was helpful.
Thanks for your time. I now see it in a different light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite / Electrician Electrocuted While Trying To Change Transformer Cable In Abia (Pix) / Young Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.