Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (48358 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
amaechi my guy
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by secpowell: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why posting fake picture. I thought the last picture was for Sokoto campaign .
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Pinkyhubb: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
I see

2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Atiku niyen!
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
Sai Atiku
Is only one and only our Waziri of Adamawa
The incoming president

They are actually referring to Atiku Abubakar
Kebbi is atikulating obidently
Illiterate boy,they meant atiku bagudu the kebbi governor not your Atiku who cant even win adamawa.your ignorance is irredeemable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Atiku niyen!
Atiku bagudu is even more thsn the other worthless atiku.the immediate past govetnor dakingari who decamped to apc is contesting for house of reps.doesn't that tell you that pdp is nonexistent in kebbi?
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

he is not healthy and smart enough to lead Nigeria simple, this has nothing tobdo with campaign stress
He's more healthier than you and atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku bagudu is even more thsn the other worthless atiku.the immediate past govetnor dakingari who decamped to apc is contesting for house of reps.doesn't that tell you that pdp is nonexistent in kebbi?

My view vs your view.
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by KoeChz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Association of past criminals, Bagudu was a former pdp senator. Ameachi, lols. We all know his story. They were both part of the "pdp 16yrs misrule"
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by SalamRushdie: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

He's more healthier than you and atiku.

Are you okay at all ?the level of self deceit in Zomb town is mind boggling
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Timatayo1:
Those cabal will kill this baba go slow o see as he hold his head serious head pain I just dey pity for baba go slow
He is actually worried about the massive defeat he will inflict on atiku.he's pitying him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

If you were okay,you wont be obsessed with buhari,always hating and twisting narratives to suit your hateful stance.you are quintessential zombie/robot

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by SalamRushdie: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

If you were okay,you wont be obsessed with buhari,always hating and twisting narratives to suit your hateful stance.you are quintessential zombie/robot

no sane man can be okay with this poor bad evil level of leadership Buhari is spewing
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Olatunji1929: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
you will not grow old to Buhari’s age. Basterd
amen and all your kids will not grow old to my present age amin ase!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by deboysben(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Illiterate boy,they meant atiku bagudu the kebbi governor not your Atiku who cant even win adamawa.your ignorance is irredeemable
you are in sifia pains

Sai Atiku everywhere from sokoto to Kebbi to all North

U can cry me a lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by deboysben(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Keep deceiving your soul. Their governor Is called Atiku Bagudu and Amaechi was referring to him.

He was talking about him being voted for for a second term as governor and he shouted APC and the people answered Sai Atiku ( which is their own governor).

However Amaechi wanted them to create a clear disctinction between their own Atiku and the failed PDPs candidate so he asked them to include SAI ATIKU BAGUDU when responding .

You can continue deceiving yourself
Sai Atiku oh jare

You can hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by deboysben(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

the guy is too emotional with politics
Don't mind his childish act he's devastated

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
you are in sifia pains

Sai Atiku everywhere from sokoto to Kebbi to all North

U can cry me a lagoon
Seems amnesia is part of your numerous .mental afflictions.were you not the one that earlier claimed that kebbi is out of atiku's reach? The aba made week you are on is pushing you towards psychosis
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

no sane man can be okay with this poor bad evil level of leadership Buhari is spewing
Am OK.seems your an alien.seems the weed you take fills you with hatred.
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by maestroferdi: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Keep deceiving your soul. Their governor Is called Atiku Bagudu and Amaechi was referring to him.

He was talking about him being voted for for a second term as governor and he shouted APC and the people answered Sai Atiku ( which is their own governor).

However Amaechi wanted them to create a clear disctinction between their own Atiku and the failed PDPs candidate so he asked them to include SAI ATIKU BAGUDU when responding .

You can continue deceiving yourself
Atiku has failed according to deluded you but yet the fear of Atiku is the beginning of wisdom for APC...

Where is your thinking capability?
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
maestroferdi:
Atiku has failed according to deluded you but yet the fear of Atiku is the beginning of wisdom for APC...

Where is your thinking capability?

Your thinking faculty must be fried if you actually assumed that by deliberately creating a clear line of distinction by Amaechi meant that thief was putting anyone under pressure.

It was actually done for the sake of wailers just so they wouldnt start jumping around with fake news as they already are known for.

People like you with fried thinking faculties
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by maestroferdi: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your thinking faculty must be fried if you actually assumed that by deliberately creating a clear line of distinction by Amaechi meant that thief was putting anyone under pressure.

It was actually done for the sake of wailers just so they wouldnt start jumping around with fake news as they already are known for.

People like you with fried thinking faculties
You have been inundating this platform with your asinine and jejune views...

I have no spare time to burn on you so halele!...
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by deboysben(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Seems amnesia is part of your numerous .mental afflictions.were you not the one that earlier claimed that kebbi is out of atiku's reach? The aba made week you are on is pushing you towards psychosis
lol see i have controlled your emotions with that.
And I know within your heart you were happy
Don't kill yourself if Buhari lose

Thunder fire evil stupidity
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
maestroferdi:
You have been inundating this platform with your asinine and jejune views...

I have no spare time to burn on you so halele!...

Atiku zombie, carry your puerile self and take several seats
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Afospecialk: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by Charmingrascal(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sai Atiku? another own goal for APC rally. Buhari looked stressed? He is a human being he has been going from State to state campaigning thus it is normal for him to be tired. U say who send am? Na him send himself but remember he is also the President of the most populous black Nation and he has so many official assignment to attend to apart Frm his campaign.
Even if na you, u go look stressed.

Meanwhile they should tell Amaechi make him no shot person oh, we know he is a cultist he was a Governor in Rivers and most of their leaders are known cultists who are not scared of shooting people.
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
lol see i have controlled your emotions with that.
And I know within your heart you were happy
Don't kill yourself if Buhari lose

Thunder fire evil stupidity
You re being fired already boy.leave this aba made weed,your town nnewi has better ones.
Re: Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi by deboysben(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

You re being fired already boy.leave this aba made weed,your town nnewi has better ones.
are you also aware how apc were rejected in sokoto after Bubu rally
Lol

Don't drink sniper oo

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.