Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife (44449 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by eluquenson(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Manipulation of exhibits
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by majamajic(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
longerthroat:

so you too want us to believe that he fell on a broken shisha pot. what/who/when did the pot broke? they were actually dragging his phone, she over powered him, he now fell on a broken shisha pot... my dear lovely make she find another lie

now from here, the forensic guys now will have an easy job, if the wounds sustained was really from a shisha pot,
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by anochuko01(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
shisha pot...
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by dawno2008(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
majamajic:

it's possible she is telling the truth,

So the shisha broken bottle pieces stabbed him thrice at the back and multiple places at his private shocked
Or the broken pieces bite off his ear,
Abeg that girl is a cold hearted killer,but I know there were friends who saw the first round fight and asked the dead guy not to go home that night,she thinks she can lie her way to freedom
You won't hear from those feminist losers now,but if it was a wife,killed by her hubby,they will be having menstrual pains all over the place.
Stupid jealous wife of a bad mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by netflicks(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
That should be included in 1000 ways to die...we just av to be careful...
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
majamajic:

It was on that fateful day that d floor decided 2b wet. In which part of d house d floor wet?
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Abati60: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
‘He fell on a broken shisha pot’, really, you are profundly stupid if thats the story you are giving us
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by asmovic(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

"I will bury my dead" ...." Believe this, believe anything".... " You never know with women" are all good titles for this article.

guy you don read chase wella. thumb up!
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by kingthreatz: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
majamajic:

I wish you could be switched with Bello.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Meliian(f): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
publicenemy:
Good for him... Idiot. Anybody who cheats on his/her partner especially husband or wife deserves the worst death there is...

Emotional pains is 10 times more hurtful than physical pain.

You're evil. So because he allegedly cheated or whatever it is, he deserves to be killed? Obsessed lovers who kill shouldn't be given the chance to live.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Liar. God punish that your lying mouth
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by imam07: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
majamajic:

I will accept she is telling the truth if only the dead man was your blood.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by ledaman: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
majamajic:

What truth? He slipped on the floor and landed on shisha kettle and died hmmmm! super story
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by imam07: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:
You see Hausa and yoluba I never see who dey adulterous reach them

Sodom and Gomorra breeds angry
No be your tribe full prostitution work? Married and unmarried. Nah ibos full all the brothels in every angle in Nigeria. Omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
imam07:
No be your tribe full prostitution work? Married and unmarried. Nah ibos full all the brothels in every angle in Nigeria. Omo ale.

Lol which one be omo ale shey I insult you ni?

Yoluba he goat � una tu like shinorrrr
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Originalsly: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmm..... where is the phone and photo?.... she should be jailed if she can't produce it ....and I know she can't.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by fortunechy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is what u get when u leave the love of your life and get married to the first daughter of Jezebel,all cuz of sins of the fresh
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by xpool(m): 12:46am On Jan 24, 2019
azraeljaheel:
You see Hausa and yoluba I never see who dey adulterous reach them

Sodom and Gomorra breeds angry
God knows that I am neither an Hausa nor a Yoruba person, but you are just a minus in the world population.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by TheAlchemist: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
hian!

so just because you saw nude pictures on his phone you now killed himundecided

nawao

what if you'd caught him having sex with another woman nko, you would have killed him, the woman and all their family members sad

What if he caught him having sex with another man? reminds me of the film coloured girl, where a jealous wife played by Janet Jackson hired a private detective to find out if her husband was cheating, turns out he was having an affair with a man! Sadly the man had also infected her with HIV. Crazy things do happen in this world.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by kindness44: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

I could remember the story read 'stabbed' to death then. Why the narrative is changing now ? Oga lawyer hand and brain don collude.
embarassed
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

I could remember the story read 'stabbed' to death then. Why the narrative is changing now ? Oga lawyer hand and brain don collude.
it was even multiple stab
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Rubbiish:
Nonsense!
I don't sorry for weak men!
A man killed by a woman in such manner is a waste of space!

The man was asleep when she knifed him.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by RealityShot: 4:07am On Jan 24, 2019
sehin79:
i watch all this crime series and you would wonder how long forensics and science would go a long way in our justice system if we can adopt a well adequate one.otherwise alot of innocent people would continue going to jail. investigation processes needs to improve in our country.
forensics with illiterate half-drunk policemen eveeywhere, right?

our police force needs revamping.
sack all those without a degree/H-diploma and train them BEFORE deployment.

how can a policeman be unable to read the constitution?
how then will he interpret and enforce our rights?
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by placeofallure(f): 4:20am On Jan 24, 2019
longerthroat:

so you too want us to believe that he fell on a broken shisha pot. what/who/when did the pot broke? they were actually dragging his phone, she over powered him, he now fell on a broken shisha pot... my dear lovely make she find another lie
ѕєє

ѕнє мαу σя мαу иσт вє тєℓℓιиg тнє тяυтн. мαу уσυ иєνєя єχρєяιєи¢є ѕυ¢н. вυт ι αм α ℓινιиg ωιтиєѕѕ тσ σиє. тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢συρℓє ι киσω ωнσ αяє αѕ ℓσνєу∂σνєу αѕ тнιѕ σиє. єνєяуσиє киσωѕ тнαт ωнαт тнєу ѕнαяє ιѕ ѕρє¢ιαℓ. нσωєνєя тнє нυѕвαи∂ ιѕ α ℓσνєя σf αℓ¢σнσℓ αи∂ тнє ωιfє αℓωαуѕ ¢σмρℓαιиs, Tнαт'ѕ тнє σиℓу тнιиg тнєу єνєя fιgнт σνєя.
ιи αиgєя, нє ρυℓℓє∂ тнє ωιfє'ѕ нαιя αи∂ ѕнє, ιи αииσуαи¢є, pulled нιм ιи тнє gяσιи αяєα. тнαт ωαѕ ιт! The scrotum gave way. ωє αℓℓ ℓαи∂є∂ ιи ℓυтн. тнαик gσ∂ fσя gσ∂, ιf иσт тнαт'ѕ нσω тнє мαи ωσυℓ∂'νє ∂ιє∂.

тнє ωιfє ωαѕ ¢σмρℓєтєℓу вяσкєи, ѕнαттєяє∂! ωє києw ѕнє meant ωєℓℓ fσя нєя нυѕвαи∂ вυт ѕнє ωσυℓ∂'νє вєєи ℓαвєℓℓє∂ α нυѕвαи∂ кιℓℓєя αℓℓ тнє ѕαмє. ι ¢αи'т ιмαgιиє тнє ємσтισиαℓ тяαυмα киσωιиg уσυ кιℓℓє∂, αℓвєιт υиιитєитισиαℓℓу, тнє ѕαмє σиє уσυ ∂єѕρєяαтєℓу ℓσνє∂ αи∂ cherished.

тнє нυѕвαи∂, αѕ нє ωαѕ вєιиg яυѕнє∂ тσ тнє нσѕριтαℓ, ωαѕ тєℓℓιиg нєя: "ι fσяgινє уσυ, ι ѕнσυℓ∂и'т нανє gσиє ∂яιикιиg αgαιи ωнєи ι нανє α ʝσв тσ αттєи∂ тσ αи∂ ¢ℓιєитѕ αяє ωαιтιиg, ι киσω уσυ мєαит ωєℓℓ fσя мє, ι киσω ιт'ѕ α мιѕтαкє, fιи∂ αиσтнєя ѕтσяу тσ тєℓℓ му яєℓαтινєѕ ιf ι ∂ι∂и'т мαкє it"

From тнιѕ ¢συρℓє ι ℓєαяит му ℓєѕѕσи. ωнєи уσυ'яє αииσує∂, ʝυѕт ωαℓк αωαу! тнιѕ ωιℓℓ gσ α ℓσooooиg ωαу тσ ανσι∂ α ∂єνιℓ-propelled ѕ¢єиαяισ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Christty(f): 4:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Rest in peace to the man.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Omudia11: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2019
You just got me scared now cuz someone is obsessed with me. Pls o shocked
sowilli:
You can’t kill someone you love! You can kill someone you are obsessed with. Obsession is “delusional hatred”.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Omudia11: 5:34am On Jan 24, 2019
So is it okay if your wife sends nudes?
Yankee101:
No be knife again na shisha pot?

As long as women are willing to send nudes, men shall be open to receiving them. If you don't want to see nonsense don't go through a man's phone.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by Yankee101: 5:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Omudia11:
So is it okay if your wife sends nudes?

Babes sent nudes to his phone, not his wife.

You don hold small money before? Do you know how many ladies will do desperate things to get next to you?

His uncle was PDP chair of a ruling party.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by awoluyi(m): 6:11am On Jan 24, 2019
[Igbos too are marginalized in this aspect. Please work hard for to feel your own quota in this area of federal character. quote author=azraeljaheel post=75048918] You see Hausa and yoluba I never see who dey adulterous reach them

Sodom and Gomorra breeds angry [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.