Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

All Modern Marketing Tools In A Place - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Modern Marketing Tools In A Place (257 Views)

What Are The New Emerging Tools In Automation Testing? / What Are The New Emerging Tools In Automation Testing? / Top 10 Free Remote Access Desktop Software Tools InĀ 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Modern Marketing Tools In A Place by abbainfotech: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Your financial life is about to change for life with these tools

Every single tool on this list is capable of single generating 7 figures for only those who put it to use.

I want to give this out for 5k to the first five and 10k to the next 10 people. Then for 20k to every other person that can make a purchase on or before Sunday 27th.

Without further ado, this is the list:

E-commerce 360: A video course on how to build an online store (E-commerce store) worth hundreds of millions for clients, using the same tools used to build konga.com, nike.com, slot.ng etc.
No single coding knowledge required

Shopify Bluebrints: All there is to know and use for dropshipping from basic to expert level

Simple Audience: For extracting leads from Facebook adverts for retargeting with no extra cost.

Whatsapp Bulk Marketing Tool (Multi user) - With awesome features. - The best you can see anywhere

Facebook Unlimited Group Poster. For multiple posting of your products and news on unlimited number of groups with a click. It can schedule your posts for more than a month while you go on to do other stuffs

Fiverr Masterclass - Strategies on how to Start high and reach Level 2 swiftly on Fiverr Freelance.

25,000 active e-mail address database of online shoppers.

Free Full video course on Photoshop

A copy of a website proposal I recently used to secure a 350k website. Verbatim for you. Just edit with you and your client's details

A list of sources of loans without collateral (Not the Paylater and Quickcash gang)

A list of 24 sources of grants for startups in Africa that you must not miss in 2019.

100 Social Media tips and strategies used by top Nigerian brands to promote their brands on the internet

Info about an application that develops android and ios apps in 5 minutes. {No coding knowledge required}

If you are interested, chat with me via
[url]facebook.com/abraham.t.akomolafe[/url] I will give you further instructions on how to get the tools right away
Re: All Modern Marketing Tools In A Place by welsonj11: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
I this modern era of technology all person want to work with smart gadgets and I have one of the most Amazing and smart Technology tools for specially women this is actually kitchen gadget women can cook their food within some time and delicious
Here instant pot https://instapotbuy.com there you can check reviews and get this amazing tool.

Thanks! Happy Technology at nairaland.com
Re: All Modern Marketing Tools In A Place by abbainfotech: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
5 slots gone. The next ten is counting.
Re: All Modern Marketing Tools In A Place by abbainfotech: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
You can still get these tools

(1) (Reply)

Complete Digital Solutions For Your Business - Nerd Joint / Breaking: Outage Hits Facebook, Instagram Users Worldwide / Escalators/ Elevator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.