Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Atiku: The West and Why The Fight Against Corruption Seems Like A Charade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: The West and Why The Fight Against Corruption Seems Like A Charade (480 Views)

CBN's "Naira Redesign" Policy Is A Charade. They Know It Won't Work / Pantami’s Case Portrays Screenings By SSS, Senate As Charade - Premium Times / APC Primaries In Enugu A Charade – Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

Atiku: The West and Why The Fight Against Corruption Seems Like A Charade by ebuk4real(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
While I detest the insatiable greed of most African (rogues) leaders, I won't and will never spare the whites for being the conduit pipe through which our rogues (leaders) loot us dry. Take the case of Atiku that we have been hearing that he's corrupt since 1999; what have we(our government, especially the APC that's still using it as a campaign issue) done about it either by asking the holder of such 'corrupt' funds to declare and return such to us? The funny thing about this Atiku's case is that while he was with the APC, he was hailed as an industrialist but ever since he declared his intention to vie for the presidency, he is now termed 'corrupt'. My question now is: where is the supposed stolen money at?

What we must never lose sight of is this: when (loot) corruption is mentioned, the whites are the criminal consultants that partner with our bloody leaders, sorry rogues...
Re: Atiku: The West and Why The Fight Against Corruption Seems Like A Charade by illmatic101(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hi everyone! support this new gospel art, he's new.
O.M. OMOKARO

Re: Atiku: The West and Why The Fight Against Corruption Seems Like A Charade by Gryffindor09(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
they said Atiku stole $40 billion (I think) the FG owns all security out fit and EFCC make them carry am go court nw, they have all documents needed to do that like the CJN. Why tell us how corrupt he is when u can bring proof. any proof will do. Even if na #1 mill fraud. Cos how do you show ur face in public that una dey fight corruption yet the man with the largest alleged "corruption case" is walking free.

Onnoghen: How Nigeria Can Avoid Constitutional Crisis – CDD / Next Level Will Be Better Than Where We Are Now- Osinbajo / 2019 Presidency: What Atiku’ll Do For Nigeria If Elected – Jonathan