Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria (4836 Views)

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Shuts Down Marina. / Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT / Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by Korlah14: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
The Presidential Candidate of Young Peoples Party, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has advised the government to respect agreements reached with the Nigerian Labour Congress on the N30,000 minimum wage.

The former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria said the N30,000 minimum wage is doable and there should be no form of excuse from any state government.

He likened the All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party to twins in corruption.

“In APC corruption is concentrated among the cabal while in PDP corruption is democratised. My presidency will restore Nigeria to path of greatness,” he said.

Speaking with journalists on his mission to restore the country to the path of glory, Moghalu said his government would give education priority because no nation could rise beyond the level of its education.

He assured to resolve the crisis with the Academic Staff Union of Universities if elected president by committing necessary funds to the sector.

He said, “The office of the presidency is for a person that has the mental capacity for policy formulation and execution. Joblessness, insecurity and ASUU strike will end with YPP.

“My government will invest in education and honour agreement with the union. No society can rise above the level of education of its citizens.”

He said he would remove fuel subsidy and other subsidies on consumption but would subsidise production to get money to run government.

‘We will expand the base of taxation, privatise the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation partly and remove fuel subsidy,” he said.

Moghalu boasted that he had the strategy to win the election adding that his emergence would shake the world like the result of the United States Presidential election of 2016.

He said, “We have the plan and strategy to win the election, I will be sworn in as the president. Many people will be shocked just the way people were shocked in the United States election of 2016 when people went to bed thinking Hillary Clinton would be declared winner only to wake up and heard Donald Trump declared winner.

SEE MORE AT https://kolaoyewole..com/2019/01/prof-kingsley-moghalu-assures-nigerians.html

6 Likes

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by fiftynaira(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
I love this guy

But his not coming for the seat of the presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by ALAYORMII: 4:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Story story

Story
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by DrThanos: 4:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Lolz... Democratised corruption
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by Stephenabudu960(m): 4:30am On Jan 24, 2019
m
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by dust144(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Everything is possible! Remember this is Nigeria
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by Donpeak(f): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Sowore is the man for the job

5 Likes

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by mykelswa(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Ok
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by samlake(m): 4:36am On Jan 24, 2019
This man should merge with atiku...
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by Binikingdowm: 4:36am On Jan 24, 2019
dust144:
Everything is possible! Remember this is Nigeria
this guy can never win, never

1 Like

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by dust144(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
this guy can never win, never
Lol am just looking for soft rock for him to hit his head.
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by Binikingdowm: 4:41am On Jan 24, 2019
dust144:

Lol am just looking for soft rock for him to hit his head.
lol okay.

I can bet not a single soul in north west, north east knows his name

1 Like

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by class0247: 4:45am On Jan 24, 2019
If there is a way to hack the system, we will pull out all tools to make sure you are elected. We want a better Nigeria. The old recycled politicians believe in buying vote and rigging but they will soon be suprice how smart Nigerian youth can be

9 Likes

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:50am On Jan 24, 2019
I hope he votes for himself.

All I am saying is that, he knows he can't win, just wanna add one time presidential candidate to his CV. Same goes for all the others.
The truth staring us all at the face is , theelection is between APC and PDP.

Those folks should have gone for senatorial seats. I'm sure some of them would have won if there expend this same energy for senatorial seats. This would have been a plus for Nigeria because we will gradually have more sound minds in the Chambers.
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by anambraamaka: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2019
I work for this one they no pay me
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:10am On Jan 24, 2019
2050 presidency abi which one?
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by CaptainGOOD: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Donpeak:
Sowore is the man for the job

What is Sowore?
That must be a name for Yoruba traditional medicine undecided

4 Likes

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by NwaliE01: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2019
YPP on the presidential election has my vote.

3 Likes

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2019
We heard all that before sir.
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by krebdawise(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2019
The best candidate who knows where and what is needed for a Better Nigeria is this Prof Kingsley Magbolu.... Sowore is just trying to be a controversial personna; he doesn't know anything about governance. He has no plan. But the bitter truth is that most youth don't know anything about leadership with Sowore shouting 100k as minimum wage; with which policy??
Sowore who is denouncing the country flag and name??

If you really school well and listen well to their manifesto YPP should be the best choice.... But this is Nigeria, cuz a lot of youth think from their stomach not from their brain. A lot of youth think from what they think should be not what it ought to be!!!

1 Like

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Korlah14:
The Presidential Candidate of Young Peoples Party, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has advised the government to respect agreements reached with the Nigerian Labour Congress on the N30,000 minimum wage.

The former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria said the N30,000 minimum wage is doable and there should be no form of excuse from any state government.

He likened the All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party to twins in corruption.

“In APC corruption is concentrated among the cabal while in PDP corruption is democratised. My presidency will restore Nigeria to path of greatness,” he said.

Speaking with journalists on his mission to restore the country to the path of glory, Moghalu said his government would give education priority because no nation could rise beyond the level of its education.

He assured to resolve the crisis with the Academic Staff Union of Universities if elected president by committing necessary funds to the sector.

He said, “The office of the presidency is for a person that has the mental capacity for policy formulation and execution. Joblessness, insecurity and ASUU strike will end with YPP.

“My government will invest in education and honour agreement with the union. No society can rise above the level of education of its citizens.”

He said he would remove fuel subsidy and other subsidies on consumption but would subsidise production to get money to run government.

‘We will expand the base of taxation, privatise the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation partly and remove fuel subsidy,” he said.

Moghalu boasted that he had the strategy to win the election adding that his emergence would shake the world like the result of the United States Presidential election of 2016.

He said, “We have the plan and strategy to win the election, I will be sworn in as the president. Many people will be shocked just the way people were shocked in the United States election of 2016 when people went to bed thinking Hillary Clinton would be declared winner only to wake up and heard Donald Trump declared winner.

SEE MORE AT https://kolaoyewole..com/2019/01/prof-kingsley-moghalu-assures-nigerians.html
oga do like obi ezekwezili... You can't win....Nigerians don't have eyes
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by luckysmills: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2019
He got my vote.

3 Likes

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by rijejotit: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2019
well his got my vote
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Here is another qualified Igbo presidential candidate yet his ppl will not vote for him; they are instead Atikulating for Atiku (one of the very northerners they hate).
Ironically the same ppl will be the ones later complaining about marginalisation and norther born to rule mentality - hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by mechanics(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2019
fiftynaira:
I love this guy

But his not coming for the seat of the presidency
Lolz, he has faith o.
Re: PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria by akigbemaru: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2019
krebdawise:
The best candidate who knows where and what is needed for a Better Nigeria is this Prof Kingsley Magbolu.... Sowore is just trying to be a controversial personna; he doesn't know anything about governance. He has no plan. But the bitter truth is that most youth don't know anything about leadership with Sowore shouting 100k as minimum wage; with which policy??
Sowore who is denouncing the country flag and name??

If you really school well and listen well to their manifesto YPP should be the best choice.... But this is Nigeria, cuz a lot of youth think from their stomach not from their brain. A lot of youth think from what they think should be not what it ought to be!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNGA: President Buhari Leaves New York / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion / Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.