Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook (6009 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Remember he said once you join APC all your since are forgiven ........ Nigerians bad gan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Sirmuel1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
No be small thing oh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Caseless: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
The person behind this picture is mad. sad

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by deboysben(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol

Even if oshiomole do the whole make-up in the world he will still look like
Kenyapithectus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by ideynl1: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hahahaha

Sins-forgiver Oshiomhole

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Nbote(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dis is his IMPerial Lordship Saint Adams Oshiobaba

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by gabbylight: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lolzzzz
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by sogodihno: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
God bless my president, PMB.

We sane Nigerians are behind you.

I was watching the infrastructure development across the country now on NTA, I can't but love this present Administration.

Guys, we can't afford to go back to 16years of wilderness.

#PMB#DIDIT

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by missile(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
omg
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Oshin56(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
sogodihno:

I was watching the infrastructure development across the country now on NTA, I can't but love this present Administration.

#PMB#DIDIT
for you to convince me, which state are you from

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by sogodihno: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oshin56:
for you to convince me, which state are you from

that's not your headache, if u are not voting for PMB, u are wasting ur Vote.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Oshin56(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
sogodihno:

that's not your headache, if u are not voting for PMB, u are wasting ur Vote.
see this mumu name one project that Buhari have started and finished in your state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by sogodihno: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oshin56:
see this mumu name one project that Buhari have started and finished in your state

shut up! pls, am talking to those that have brain not those licking Atiku yansh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Oshin56(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
sogodihno:

shut up! pls, am talking to those that have brain not those licking Atiku yansh
you that have Brain common question you can not answer me, you can ask a sensible question from people like us, so that we can enlighten you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Habana
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by sogodihno: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oshin56:
you that have Brain common question you can not answer me, you can ask a sensible question from people like us, so that we can enlighten you

Lolz who need an enlightenment of a wailer, Op u av bought ur bucket, where u will cry ur eyes out to, in February, when our Baba is declare winner.

NEXT LEVEL jare
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Oshin56(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
sogodihno:

Lolz who need an enlightenment of a wailer, Op u av bought ur bucket, where u will cry ur eyes out to, in February, when our Baba is declare winner.

NEXT LEVEL jare
ok if that should be the case name one physical project he have started and finished in SOUTH West apart from

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by aviator1122(m): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2019
hello...

i am in need of Freelance Romance writers with writing experience in the ''WESTERN/REGENCY HISTORICAL ROMANCE GENRE''

pay is Handsome.

whatsapp: +2349038296250
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by Borderless: 4:32am On Jan 24, 2019
sogodihno:

#PMB#DIDIT

Infrastructure development that is struggling to translate to economic benefits. You obviously don’t see beyond your nose. Do you even understand why these guys concentrate on infrastructure development? Simple, it’s the surest way to steal!

Get better education!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by iamgprince: 5:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Dis picture funny die
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by sogodihno: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
Borderless:

Infrastructure development that is struggling to translate to economic benefits. You obviously don’t see beyond your nose. Do you even understand why these guys concentrate on infrastructure development? Simple, it’s the surest way to steal!

Get better education!

yes, I agree but dont u think is better than PDP years of stealing but no infrastructures? so u wailers now agree that their is infrastructure?

All of u go dey alright in February
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by jothan123: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
nice
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by CharleyBright(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2019
The Devils Dwarf
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by MrFlavvor(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:
The person behind this picture is mad. sad
Not mad. High AF
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by tooearlytodoit: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2019
Contact me for Basic Graphic Design/Photoshop Training. For a negotiable amount, you will be given materials that will make you proficient. Also mouth-watering freebies attached!

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook by techking: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebayo Adewole: Nigerians Must Trust God To Use Ordinary People / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma / World Bank Partners FG To Recover 185m Euro Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.