Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki (13215 Views)

Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by helinues: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Abati60: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Without been disrepectful sir, I have lived in the US for 10years as a graduate student in an ivy league school and working professionally in a forrune 50 company. I have seen international front runner politicians come to campuses to give talks, sell their candidacy, come to blue chip companies, and mingle with scholars interested in Nigeria, think tanks and business folks. It would have been reassuring if Alhaji Atiku and his entourage had done something close to such. Not have hand selected folks gather in a room, in aTrump hotel. Are Nigerians this gullible

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Abati60: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Omo baba Oloye, sofly sofly o. If Buhari win this election, Hmmm, Dino Melaye travails go be like infant play compared to yours by the time ‘Jibrin’ finishes with you. Shebi you kuku get mama charly pali!, You digging this hole too deep, you may fall in o.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by cardoctor(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2019
He went as a special invite of Donald Trump.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Abati60: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2019
DoctorGenerator:
So funny, how can a presidential candidate of African biggest political party goes to American has an aid. What a riddiculous and funny allegation.

How do you mean biggest party in Africa
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by ledaman: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2019
I remember when the so called Senate president said juicy positions were not given to him and his associate. the same stupid man said PMB did not follow due process in fuel subsidy payment useless and irresponsible Senate president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by ledaman: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Abati60:

Without been disrepectful sir, I have lived in the US for 10years as a graduate student in an ivy league school and working professionally in a forrune 50 company. I have seen international front runner politicians come to campuses to give talks, sell their candidacy, come to blue chip companies, and mingle with scholars interested in Nigeria, think tanks and business folks. It would have been reassuring if Alhaji Atiku and his entourage had done something close to such. Not have hand selected folks gather in a room, in aTrump hotel. Are Nigerians this gullible
Nop we are not, only the elite that want power @ all cost are!
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2019
DoctorGenerator:
So funny, how can a presidential candidate of African biggest political party [b]goes to American has an aid.[/b]What a riddiculous and funny allegation.

Are you Yoruba, loool?

When y'all on here are not claiming to be sons of rich men, you're writing with a horrible accent.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by dracosith(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2019
femmy2010:
Even if he did he sure wont confirm it .

What are you even saying? Are you saying the Americans that offered him Visa in Abuja or Lagos don’t know the presidential candidate of Nigeria. Na so you go wake up someone will tell you that your father just turned a woman and you will believe. Wake up my guy
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by bixton(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2019
InaNla:

Keep deceiving yourself.

When Buari is probed, you will be so confuse with the level of looting under his watch.

You're even more deceived than those you think are.
PMB has been probed by P'OBJ previously and they have not released the white paper on it even when PMB dared them. He even dared the last adminstration to produced the white paper but they refused.
It's not when he'll become an Ex-President that someone will do it.
Keep dreaming what is impossible.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by dracosith(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Abati60:

And how does that changes anything. Even the scholars and so called business tanks and campuses that other past candidates visited are still selected. And besides, Nigerians living in America don’t vote in elections so they aren’t that important in elections. I can’t see the reason for your headache here. The trip to the United States trended this much because of the critics APC gave to it. Nothing more
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by bixton(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2019
richidinho:

This one Xombeism is already in the chronic level, we cant do anything

Hahaha, you're an analogue Xombie.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by don4real18(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2019
pyyxxaro:
If there like make there even call am houseboy , nanny , babysitter, cook , obioma etc

All i know is , in ATIKU we Trust cool
We don't need Atiku or Buhari anymore... Let us vote for the younger generation to protect our future

1 Like

Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Saraki shouldn't bother himself with yeye APC. An ordinary kid would know everything the APC says is fake and a bunch of lies. Those supporting them are just like them. The rented crowd alone is ridiculous. The kano state governor(same with other APC governors) threatening workers of losing their job if they refuse to show up at the rally is nonesence.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Afamed: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
He travels as your Appendage we all know that
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by KanwuliaExtra: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2019
Even if he did, we do not care. kiss
Atiku has gone to the US AND RETURNED!
Shikena! cheesy
Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Idrisayuba8: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku is a thief and He can never be trusted.

Re: Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki by Damadei(f): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
What I dont get is, will going to the USA stop Atiku from embezzling, just as he did when he was the vice- presie. The only thing we need in this country is a God fearing president,that put others first, however, in the absence of that we should go for the next best, but definitely not atiku because he came across self-centered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo / Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World / Buhari Shuns Lobbyists In Battle For Magu’s Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.