Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

"Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians (505 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau / You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by HeWrites(m): 5:19am On Jan 24, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians not to relent in their support for the Federal Government’s drive to move away from over-dependence on oil to agriculture, Igbere Tv reports.

The president made the call while addressing supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) during his presidential campaign in Birnin Kebbi saying, ”I was in Kebbi in 2015, during my campaigns and I made three promises: To transform the economy, boost security, as well as fight corruption head long"

He said, “on security, the people of Borno have, yesterday, confirmed that Boko Haram have been fully decimated. On agriculture, the last two rainy seasons had recorded bumper harvests, as such , food security is highly guaranteed in the country as we have reduced the importation of rice by 90 per cent, and we have also provided subsidised fertilisers to our teeming farmers. While hoping that similar bumper harvests would be recorded this year, I am appealing to Nigerians to go back to farm for subsistence and for sale and they should not relent in efforts to achieve that”.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/537240/breaking-dont-relent-continue-farming-president-buhari-tell-nigerians/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by dingbang(m): 5:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Lies
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:25am On Jan 24, 2019
dingbang:
Lies

What is the truth

Continually be online miscreants?

Depending on Goverment money ?
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by dingbang(m): 5:27am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:

What is the truth

Continually be online miscreants?

Depending on Goverment money ?
another APC tool.

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2019
dingbang:
another APC tool.

Pdp miscreants are all over the internet

Posting 3.25k per post
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by JudasNaCarrot: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2019
This is to further confirm that Buhari is far away in touch with the real people, the realities and the unclad truth.

Who has been feeding him these lies that Borno State is safe because Boko Haram have been decimated...... a group that has totally destabilized that state and the entire NE region with daily attacks mostly unreported in the media.

Who also told him farmers are better off than in 2014 with bumper harvest..... there has never been any clear government policies in areas of agricultural investment especially subsidiary of inputs like fertilizer and mechanical tools.

Another four years will completely bring this country to total annihilation by this wicked coven of APC Satanists.

Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by dokyOloye: 5:35am On Jan 24, 2019
dingbang:
another APC tool.
Tool?
Like farm tool?
You mean APC hoe?
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by helinues: 5:37am On Jan 24, 2019
To farmers bah?
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Devil is a liar.

Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by Joshmodest(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2019
See this op and his caption .. can u imagine
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by handie(m): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2019
One area Buhari has really impacted on the lives of northerners is in agriculture. Accesibility to fertilizers has been enhanced and this has led to increased yield for the farmers. I had cause to speak to an hausa man who spoke glowingly of PMB not because of any infrastructure but because of how he had a bumper harvest. These ones won't care about the state of d economy or about all such. What matters to them is their farms and since PMB has delivered on that, he's good to go..... And that's just one of the reasons MUHAMMADU JIBRIL-EL SUDANI BUHARI will be reelected as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2019
dokyOloye:

Tool?
Like farm tool?
You mean APC hoe?
yes grin
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by gaby(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Bia...Bubu

How many acres does Yusuf and Zahra cultivate actively as you dish out this advise.

Make una stop the rough play o
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by Randy100: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2019
More like don't relent, continue suffering grin grin
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by Racoon(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Guess Yusuf/Zahra/Aisha Buhari, Abba Kyari, Adam Oshiomole, Ganduje, Amaechi, Tinubu, OUK and all the crooks of this government and their families should lead the way first.Bunch of fucktards.

Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by Racoon(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Meanwhile they and their families, relatives, aides, cronies are well positioned in the CBN, DSS, DPR, FIRS, NPA, NNPC, Minister of Finance/Foreign Affairs, etc Fool!
[s]
sarrki:
What is the truth.Continually be online miscreants? Depending on Goverment money ?
[/s]
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by HeWrites(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi

I could see you PM'd me but I never receive your message.

You can contact me on WhatsApp via my Signature or you drop your WhatsApp no.
Re: "Don’t Relent, Continue Farming" - President Buhari Tell Nigerians by Racoon(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
cheesy While Yusuf Buhari is riding and crashing a #55M power bike and going to Germany for healthcare of his injuries.

While the children, wards, aides & cronies of the top placed officials of the APC regime are comfortably nestled in the CBN, DSS, DPR, FIRS, ICPC, NNPC, presidency etc.

Meanwhile, the common man is left with the option of "masquerade dressing job, tradermoni," unrealistic N-Power program, fraudulent & secretive lower cadre appointments into the civil service etc.

(1) (Reply)

Onoghen Suspension: Ask Yourself Why PDP And ATIKU Put Campaign On Hold. / VP Osinbajo Speaks Up After Surviving His Chopper Crash-landing In Kogi State / Dapo Abiodun Of APC Going Stronger Despite The Hindrances Of Senator Ibikunle Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.