Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election (16626 Views)

Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu / Osoba Group Dumps APC For PDP In Ogun State / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Mitchewww(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2019
And you are just knowing abi?
Am ashamed on your behalf.

Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by jamace(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2019
The leaders thought they could build their own houses during this election. Sadly, ambition did not materialise, hence the grudge and dump. grin grin
Political Businessmen Association= PBA
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Paoyt45678: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2019
See prove below

Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by cardoctor(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Very good decision.
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2019
They have been APC members from time, disguising to be otherwise like alimodu sheriff their brother once did. If you know,you know
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by crazygod(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2019
SeniorZato:
I don't know why PDP think they can rule us again after what they did to us

Fpr Gods sake, if APC can't solve our problem them it's baseless going back to the source of the problem
There in lies my problem with likes of u. PDP is just an acronym for a party where the former members have decamped to APC. The same people that caused problems in the country when they were in PDP are now in APC. Dude don't vote for party but vote for individuals. Vote for what u think they can bring to the table.
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by damilexki(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Useless people with Zero ambition
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2019
crazygod:

There in lies my problem with likes of u. PDP is just an acronym for a party where the former members have decamped to APC. The same people that caused problems in the country when they were in PDP are now in APC. Dude don't vote for party but vote for individuals. Vote for what u think they can bring to the table.

Will you shut up you this indomie child.

PDP has been in existence for over 16years while APC barely 5 years old.

This means PDP has been ruling for 13 years before APC began to exist.

13 years of stealing is not corruption. 13 years of looting our common wealth.

It was still the same PDP when Obasanjo was ruling that allowed Boko haram to evolve into what they are now and Obasanjo is still in PDP.

Jonathan with his famous stealing is not corruption is still in PDP.

Atiku was with OBJ during all his years of destroying Nigeria and he never spoke against his boss. He sold off our common wealth fraudulently in the name of Privatization.

Buhari and Osinbajo have NEVER at any point been a member of PDP (Prolific destroyers of People) party.

So next time you want to talk about people who destroyed Nigeria now being in APC ask yourself when APC or PDP began to exist.
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by uthlaw: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2019
saintjimos:
the youths are definitely the problem of this nation
if you are trying to say they should support PDP,you among the problem of this nation...

1 Like

Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by uthlaw: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2019
paq1:

Buhari has failed and Atiku is the next president .
ok for na village...
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by crazygod(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Will you shut up you this indomie child.

PDP has been in existence for over 16years while APC barely 5 years old.

This means PDP has been ruling for 13 years before APC began to exist.

13 years of stealing is not corruption. 13 years of looting our common wealth.

It was still the same PDP when Obasanjo was ruling that allowed Boko haram to evolve into what they are now and Obasanjo is still in PDP.

Jonathan with his famous stealing is not corruption is still in PDP.

Atiku was with OBJ during all his years of destroying Nigeria and he never spoke against his boss. He sold off our common wealth fraudulently in the name of Privatization.

Buhari and Osinbajo have NEVER at any point been a member of PDP (Prolific destroyers of People) party.

So next time you want to talk about people who destroyed Nigeria now being in APC ask yourself when APC or PDP began to exist.
Indomie children? Isnt the same amaechi that was in PDP before who is now a minister in APC? Same Kalu? Etc. U talk like a kid. Cos no adult will reason the way u are doing now. I am not going to stoop low to ur level. Thinking about it sef feels like I'm belittling myself. Before u quote me next time which I wish u wouldn't, read through everything I posted word after word. I know how painful it is but I believe u can try. Cheers.
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2019
crazygod:

Indomie children? Isnt the same amaechi that was in PDP before who is now a minister in APC? Same Kalu? Etc. U talk like a kid. Cos no adult will reason the way u are doing now. I am not going to stoop low to ur level. Thinking about it sef feels like I'm belittling myself. Before u quote me next time which I wish u wouldn't, read through everything I posted word after word. I know how painful it is but I believe u can try. Cheers.

Amaechi was in pdp but against PDP at the same time. Have you forgotten he was at loggerheads with Jonathan?

Has he now come to APC to destroy or build? Who is the minister of Transport now who is busy with our rail revolution among others? Is it not the same Amaechi?

What has Kalu destroyed while under APC? Name one thing he has destroyed.

You are well and truly an indomie child because deep and proper reasoning eludes you on all fronts.
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by amazinghomez09: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2019
SeniorZato:
I don't know why PDP think they can rule us again after what they did to us

Fpr Gods sake, if APC can't solve our problem them it's baseless going back to the source of the problem
who are those in APC now ?
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2019
these ones yu go know say na money them dey find
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by kareemkamil(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Igbo's brothers una see una life
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Afamed: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2019
mycar:
Youths of any side belle face!
They will still decamp, isn't it obvious that they are confused?
Stop wailing, see the real youth of anywhere Belle face down

Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Ategberoson(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku getting an endorsement of OBJ shows PDP really ridicule Nigerians and see us as a chess game.

OBJ spoilt this man image, he never apologise to him, only to even be saying he had forgiven him. who should forgive who among themselves?

now the same Atiku that he said he can't be trusted with governance is whom is telling Nigerians to vote for, he must think Nigerians are foolish

if Nigerians are to go by obj endorsing and supporting Atiku, Atiku shouldn't be given a political popularity talk less of allowing him at the helm of affairs of national governance

the bottom line is Atiku is yet to convince sane Nigerians why he should be pardon for his atrocities as a VP in the past 8yrs, to be given an opportunity to stay close to national governance

1 Like

Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by edibobo: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
The problem with Nigerian Lazy Youths is free money. Because Atiku didn't offer them money they are now trying to mortgage their future. Useless Youths without conscience
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Glink2018(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
If pdp should loss this election , a lot of people politcal career will be grounded...e.g saraki, Atiku
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Rotimi47: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
No time to argue or fight as Feb election result will reveal who is renting crowd and who is not. grin
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Bgetto: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75054650:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

Unless some miracle happen before feb 16,
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by emmangrace: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2019
paq1:

Buhari has failed and Atiku is the next president .
You mean next chairman of PDP.
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by truentalk: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2019
February 16, knock them out. Guess who? Lu lu. Yes! you are right, looters!
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by nedu103: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
these are hungry supporters looking for money
Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by Rindo69: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2019
BMC crew...come lets celebrate!!! Any news is good news even if it is an unknown support group decamping to us. Yesterday we celebrated the Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria promising us 5 million votes!!!
We really are a stupid bunch of people... come and collect free BBQ GRILLED SUYA

Re: PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election by samazagudu(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku be wise you don enter trouble bi dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Police, DSS, INEC Deployed In Edo For APC Shadow Poll / Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.