Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Uniben Students Laud The Saviour Of Ovia Federal Constituency, Dennis Idahosa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniben Students Laud The Saviour Of Ovia Federal Constituency, Dennis Idahosa. (377 Views)

Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race / Dennis Idahosa Donates Transformer To ofunwegbe Community (Video) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Students Laud The Saviour Of Ovia Federal Constituency, Dennis Idahosa. by schoolexponaija: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Great intellectuals! It's no longer news that the direction is cleared, the view is straight and the ovation is the loudest. What began as a slogan has become a roadmap to opportunities, advancement and prosperity. We have seen and still seeing a myriad of people who believe they possess the much needed mental and psychological ability to stare Ovia people from the realms of despair, it presently finds itself, and among the lot we finally have “THE ANSWER”. We finally have the one who consistently and progressively shows the cutting edge readiness that befits a representative contest. His name is HON. DENNIS IDAHOSA.

We can be convinced that the aspiration of this redefined personality, who needs no introduction, is not to add more content to his CV or to increase the achievements of his person but ultimately to launch Ovia Federal Constituency to the rest of the world, placing her at her rightful place at the summit of the chart of Federal constituency in Nigeria. From the get go, the aspiration of DENCO as he is fondly called by his supporters and close associates have always been rooted in honesty, service, confidence and the fear of Almighty God as portrayed in his lifestyle and antecedents.

The Holy Bible also says that "By their fruits, we shall know them” and DENNIS IDAHOSA has unrelently displayed this positivity in his disposition to issues on Ovia polity especially to those affecting the welfare of youths and students. Upon countless testimonies abound of his youth oriented mindset and his campaign slogan “LIBERATION 19” which supports this assertion. Hon. Dennis Idahosa seems to be the only one that is ready to empower the youths of Ovia Federal Constituency for greater impacts, having himself begun humanitarian services right from time immemorial till date. His agenda for the younger generation in Ovia Federal Constituency is one that seeks to mightily empower them right from a very tender age.

One might actually ask how sure we are of this? This is not just being campaign or propagandism. Well, I remember vividly my days as a student of the University of Benin; I was opportuned to serve as the National President, National Association of Edo State Students, (National body). We were seeking to enhance the welfare of students on campus nationwide to pay school fees for some students and other things. Our committee wrote to so many individuals for assistance with detailed costing and sincere project duration. Many got scared and complained about the cost of the project, others did not even respond to our request. Few individuals who gave us warm audience and subsequently responded positively and DENNIS IDAHOSA was one of the few. The truth is, the only benefit he will derive from this will be goodwill.

I am also aware of the issues that were brought for his assistance for the Students’ Union Government of Auchi Polytechnic and other schools in Edo State here which he duly attended to. Also an issue of a little girl name Nelly Aghedo who has a multiple holes in her was brought before him which he assisted as well. What else do you want me to say? With these little points of mine, I should be rest assured that the oppressed Ovia would be completely LIBERATED.

Now, if he could sacrifice over several Millions to ensure that Youths/Students have better welfare how much more would he do with the resources of the Constituency? Alas! I believe the redeemer has come, one that is no stranger to the workings of government. The one whose experience speaks volumes and confidence is intimidating. The man who has never been found wanting despite having been a major player in Ovia polity for decades. DENNIS IDAHOSA has come with enthusiasm to make Ovia Federal Constituency better with one mind and God.

#OviaFederalConstituency
#ChangingTheNarrative
#Liberation2019
#DennisIdahosa

Composed By:
Writer & Member, NANS Media
Comr. Adesina Adekanle
+234(81)62134335

Re: Uniben Students Laud The Saviour Of Ovia Federal Constituency, Dennis Idahosa. by orion7: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
see this neophyte zombie

igbinedions 're like gods there.

(1) (Reply)

Video :How Atiku Was Welcomed On The Street Of Kaduna / #Back2Daura2019 Enough is Enough / UK Expresses Serious Concern Over The Suspension Of The CJN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.