Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church (38059 Views)

Why I Returned To Nollywood After Many Years Of Being Away – Bukky Wright / Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by kasaba(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Another confused being...
Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by TAO11(f): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
mabella123:
Yoruba people can change religion like tomorrow no dey. U will see a family where the father is a Muslim, mama Christian and children can marry Muslims or Christians. They respect their culture more than their religion .

It simply shows that the Yorubas really understand that religion should be based on personal choice, persuasion, and certitude, while truly respecting such individual choices; and not based on your my daddy say that we must be Christians kind of reasoning.

There is no compulsion in religion ...

6 Likes

Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by Caseless: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019

The fair skinned actress, Bukky Wright, who is divorced from her first marriage, married another journalist, divorced him and allegedly divorced again from her current husband,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Luke 15:10 (MSG) Count on it - that's the kind of party God's angels throw every time one lost soul turns to God."

It's our year of Dominion.
Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by walexlasvegaz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
mabella123:
Yoruba people can change religion like tomorrow no dey. U will see a family where the father is a Muslim, mama Christian and children can marry Muslims or Christians. They respect their culture more than their religion .
now tell me how this concern you..u are among those lazy youths that buari talk about.
Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by nextnear(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Change is constant. Her choice. Its no one's business.
Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by nextnear(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
tuna4servi:
Is she truly born again?
are you?
Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by Chigirl042(f): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
OVA200:
This is not suppose to be news a lot of people convert to another religion daily why do we always make it a news when celebrity convert, they are also entitle to their religion view.

N.B: I'm a Christian

WISHING MY HANDSOME SELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Happy birthday dear.Age gracefully
Re: Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church by OVA200(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chigirl042:
Happy birthday dear.Age gracefully
Thanks so much really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.