Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Power Of His Grace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of His Grace. (348 Views)

The Glory Of His Grace (Redemption, Reconciliation, Regeneration) / Glory Of His Grace ( Justification, Substitution And Propitiation ) / The Glory Of His Grace ( sin, repentance and salvation ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of His Grace. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
It is only the unmerited grace of God that can change an adulterer into a righteous man. It is only the underserve grace of God that can transform an addicted sinner into a righteous person. His grace supernaturally gives us an attitudinal change. Hallelujah!

Grace comes with power to go and sin no more. Remember the woman caught in adultery, Jesus said to her, "neither do I condemned you."

I believe that woman's life was transformed from that moment onwards. Do you think that woman after experiencing the grace of Christ will jump right back into bed with her lovers? I don't think so, and Jesus Christ did not think so as well.

Preaching law cannot transform anybody. It rather intensifies sin in the life of people. The power of God is not found in his law but in his amazing grace. Hallelujah!

Do you want to see life changed? Do you want to see fornicators transformed? Do you want to see broken homes fixed? Then stop preaching "thou shall not" and start proclaiming "grace." The law is good but has no power to make sinful men righteous.

Thou blasphemer, thou fornicator, thou adulterer, no matter what your sin is. God is not condemning you, go and sin no more. Amen!
Re: The Power Of His Grace. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Happy new year! @bloodofthelamb. Glad to read from you again.
Re: The Power Of His Grace. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Is there any distinction between grace and mercy? I gather that mercy is to not be accountable for wrongs. Is this so?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Batman Actor Christian Bale Gives Thanks To Satan After Winning Award / Withstanding Satanic Onslaught / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing The Number 7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.