Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves (17741 Views)

2face Idibia Calls Out NCDC Officials Over Nonchalance And Poor Work Ethics / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Tonto Dikeh: IK Ogbonna's Ass Is Leaking As He Calls Her A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Smily202(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
V
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
For real...
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Really, there's a deep decadence in the morality of the songs being produced in Nigeria today. A lot of the Artistes haven't got their priorities right and feels if they can sing about sex and money, they'll "blow" grin...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Irishrena1(f): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Sometimes i wonder what Nigerians enjoy in Nigeria song. Nigeria artiste sing dogshiit. Especially that frogged voice called davido.
In a saner nation this people are not talented
To much enhancer in the studio

Only tuface is better

Listen to the likes off edsheeran
The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again

I wish I could like this comment a million times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by sammysmiles(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Sometimes i wonder what Nigerians enjoy in Nigeria song. Nigeria artiste sing dogshiit. Especially that frogged voice called davido.

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

Honestly....
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by labanj1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kendrick80:

Don't forget
SZA
Kendrick Lamar
Jcole
JayZ
Rapsody
Absoul
Schoolboyq
Frank ocean
Kid cudi
Kanye west
Isaiah rashad
Coldplay
Fela

Add
Kehlani,
Miguel (My guy),
Zayn,
Adam Levine,
Sam smith,
Kygo,
Sigrid, etc
and then some old skool

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by excessmon(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
All your abusive comments on nairaland....how much have u made.....
U are a shame be
philsbaba:
Shut up. Idiot. You just dey seek for attention because you no dey blow like before. angry

Na this idiot sing "Amala dissapointmet me oo

Na this same mumu sing implication

Na this same mumu song African queen

That African queen just make guys to become extra ordinary mumu. How can you fall in love to that extent

angry
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

mehn john lrgend is really a legend.i dig his songs.
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
philsbaba:
Shut up. Idiot. You just dey seek for attention because you no dey blow like before. angry

That African queen just make guys to become extra ordinary mumu. How can you fall in love to that extent

angry
grin
philsbaba:

angry
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by knacker(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

Oil dey ur head
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
iamuye:

lol.... em don cast you lost no point.
hustle with anoda face e nor matter
even as dem don bust am some mumu men here wil stil fall so i dont tink e will bother to use another pix
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Chubhie: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

That passenger guy is too good lyrically.
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Johnpaul01: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding

Look at the people you are calling, if that is so I can call

Adekunle Gold
Simi
Brymo
ASA
Banky W
Darey
Timi dakolo
Bez
Aramide
Niyola
Nonso amadi

Why didn't you call 6ix9ine, Lil Uzi Vert, and Lil pump, mtchew.
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Salt3: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tuface is right though but he's also guilty of the same in some of his songs. Anyway folks, dear nairalanders, my debut single "SENT FROM ABOVE" drops next month. Please follow me on Twitter #Elvisjohnny3, Facebook #Elvisjohnny, #Elvisjohnnymusicupdates.

I promise you'll love my brand.
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by jaszplus12(m): 1:17am On Jan 25, 2019
Whine(bastardized pronounciation of wind)
I don blow
Bentley
Enemies
Shake the thing your mama give you
Dollars
Pounds
Euros
Body(female body)
Bum bum
Designer
Gucci
Louis Vuitton
Rolls Royce
Hammer
Sexy
As I see you
My body
Baba God
Jealous me
And just a few other syllables...these are the few words over 100 "high level" musicians have been recycling over the last 10 years!
No poetry no depth no real/fairytale stories that genuinely make you think how the words were conjured to make songs enjoyable!
Just these few words! Too bad!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by 9jaRealist: 2:56am On Jan 25, 2019
Only in a nutty country like Nigeria would an artiste be campaigning for censorship. undecided

Can you imagine if Fela's songs (Na Poi, Open & Close, Expensive Shit, Zombie, etc.) were censored? To all of these folks typing nonsense comments in support of this sheer idiocy, there is something known as the MARKETPLACE! If folks do not like so-called "nonsense" songs nobody will buy or listen to them. It is unfortunate that many Africans tend to default to conformity and censorship, while it is the flourishing of a million ideas that often leads to the advancement of knowledge (and society).
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by 9jaRealist: 2:58am On Jan 25, 2019
jaszplus12:
Whine(bastardized pronounciation of wind)
I don blow
Bentley
Enemies
Shake the thing your mama give you
Dollars
Pounds
Euros
Body(female body)
Bum bum
Designer
Gucci
Louis Vuitton
Rolls Royce
Hammer
Sexy
As I see you
My body
Baba God
Jealous me
And just a few other syllables...these are the few words over 100 "high level" musicians have been recycling over the last 10 years!
No poetry no depth no real/fairytale stories that genuinely make you think how the words were conjured to make songs enjoyable!
Just these few words! Too bad!!!

Don't you know how to get to a studio? grin
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by jaszplus12(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2019
9jaRealist:

Don't you know how to get to a studio? grin
No sir... besides I'd rather listen than sing...
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2019
KelvinCX:

coming from a catfish/impersonator using someone else's picture as dp to scam

Busted.

Nawa o

Different catfish accounts with this lady's pictures
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by ngpost(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
sammysmiles:
Honestly....

Pls before u start talking rubbish listen to Simi latest single titled Ayo.
And if u find it hard to search for it on Google this is a link to download it
https://musicpotal.com/simi-ayo/
Nigerian musicians are still the best in the world
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by sammysmiles(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
ngpost:

Pls before u start talking rubbish listen to Simi latest single titled Ayo.
And if u find it hard to search for it on Google this is a link to download it
https://musicpotal.com/simi-ayo/
Nigerian musicians are still the best in the world
Your dad must be listening to those so called artists......
Re: 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves by ngpost(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2019
sammysmiles:
Your dad must be listening to those so called artists......
He is big fan of theml

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant / Prettymike: Marriage Is A High Achievement / Chika Ike Posing For Ovation Magazine Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.