Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Fela Durotoye Makes Shocking Revelation About 2019 Elections (see Details) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Makes Shocking Revelation About 2019 Elections (see Details) (460 Views)

Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Makes Shocking Revelation About 2019 Elections (see Details) by Olabode09: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2019
The presidential aspirant of the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Fela Durotoye has made a shocking revelation about what will happen in the forthcoming elections.

You can also read this: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race to Support A Top Candidate https://dailyfamily.ng/obi-ezekwensili-withdraws-from-presidential-race-to-support-a-top-candidate/

Fela Durotoye wrote a letter to Nigerians at the early hours of today, January 24, 2019, where he shared that he is ready to form a consensus with any of the presidential aspirants of the younger generation.

Durotoye saluted the ACPN Presidential aspirant, Obi Ezekkwesili for the decision she made to form a coalition as he also mentioned that he is ready to get into talks with other aspirants like Kingsley Moghalu and Omoyele Sowore.

Fela Durotoye Statement reads thus:

Presidential Candidate

Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)

Date: Thursday, 24th January 2019

I have always believed that leadership is about service and sacrifice and today, I would like to commend Dr. (Mrs) Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks for leading the charge to forming a viable coalition to presenting a Consensus Candidate for the 2019 Presidential elections.

To ensure that an alliance is formed and we present a united front, I AM READY to come into any coalition talks with my brothers Omoyele Sowore @yelesho and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu @moghalukingsley and to submit myself to any transparent process that will help us arrive at a selection of a Consensus Candidate from amongst us.

To be clear, if the process produces any other candidate apart from myself, I AM READY to support whoever the Consensus Candidate is and to do all I can to support the coalition to win the 2019 Presidential elections for our generation.

Once again, I implore the frontline candidates in our generation. _

Let us come together and seize this historic window of opportunity for our generation to select one of us to go ahead of us … so that ALL OF US can come together and speak with one voice at the 2019 General Elections.

Read Also: Sowore Reveals Nigeria’s Problem, it is not Corruption, See Details. https://dailyfamily.ng/sowore-reveals-nigerias-problem-it-is-not-corruption-see-details/

Together, we can do the perceived impossible.

Our generation is depending on us.

We must not let them down.

https://dailyfamily.ng/fela-durotoye-makes-shocking-revelation-about-2019-elections-see-details/
Re: Fela Durotoye Makes Shocking Revelation About 2019 Elections (see Details) by forreelinc(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
grin yes make una lose together

(1) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Set To Step Down And Form Coalition? / War Over Participation Of Foreigners In Pro-buhari Rally / 2019 Presidency: UN Tells Nigerians What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.