Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Revival Hour (day 2, 24/1/2018) ; INTRODUCTION TO REVIVAL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Hour (day 2, 24/1/2018) ; INTRODUCTION TO REVIVAL (290 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Revival Hour ; How To Carry A Vision Bigger Than You!!. / Revival Hour ; Do Not Be Conformed To This World!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour (day 2, 24/1/2018) ; INTRODUCTION TO REVIVAL by TheRevivalist(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Thank you Jesus for A brand new day.

Good morning nairalanders, how are you all doing ?.

Here's the debut message for Revival.

Please read attentively and be blessed.

Prayers before message:
- Every spirit of spiritual ignorance in my life, be damaged in the name of Jesus Amen.
- Lord Jesus as I have come across this INTRODUCTION OF REVIVAL today, start your work of Revival in my life in Jesus name.
-I shall not live this year unrevived in the name of Jesus.

let's talk? : INTRODUCTION TO REVIVAL
Bible Text: Psalm 85:1-7
What is Revival?
Revival is the outpouring and manifestation of God's Power in the Life of a Believer through the Redemption of Jesus Christ by the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit.
FACTS
- Revival Restores all that which has been lost or taken away by the Devil
- It gives room for the fulfillment of God's promises in the lives of His Children
- It is one of the ways in which God expresses His love for His Children by proving the "I AM" in their lives
- etc.
Why do we need Revival?
- We need it to prevail against all odds, and dark powers in this end times.
- We need it to Carry out our Divine Assignments God has entrusted in our Hands to the Uttermost.
- We need it to Prepare for the Kingdom Of God.
Above all the Main Purpose of Revival is to Restore Man to that Highly Divine Position God placed him at the Birth of His Creation.
What caused man to lose that Glorious Position?
3 main things caused it :
-Sin
-Disobedience
-Rebellion
These 3 things has been what has separated man from God from the Begining till now and satan is the main cause of it.
A lot of anti-christ things are happening in the world today and Powerlessness has been the response of this modern day Christianity to it. Therefore the Oppression Continues! But not for long, And Until the Christians are Spiritually awaken by REVIVAL.... the sufferings and killings will not stop...
Revival is Resurrection from the Dead, it Re-activates and Re-kindles the Pentecostal Fire in the Life of Believers.
KEYPOINT: God is the Prime Initiator of REVIVAL.
We shall continue this insightful message called "REVIVAL" 2morrow..
I hope you were Blessed Reading it.

Prayers after message
-oh God arise and scatter your enemies in my life in Jesus name.
- I shall be the head and not the tail in Jesus name
- Oh God of the Great Revival ,arise and Revive my Spirit man by Fire in Jesus name
- Holy Spirit Divine ,come upon me, power of the most high, overshadow me in the name of Jesus.
Amen

God Bless You.
Your Friend in The School Of Power.
BroTony.
Re: Revival Hour (day 2, 24/1/2018) ; INTRODUCTION TO REVIVAL by TheRevivalist(m): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2019
TheRevivalist:
Thank you Jesus for A brand new day.

Good morning nairalanders, how are you all doing ?.

Here's the debut message for Revival.

Please read attentively and be blessed.

Prayers before message:
- Every spirit of spiritual ignorance in my life, be damaged in the name of Jesus Amen.
- Lord Jesus as I have come across this INTRODUCTION OF REVIVAL today, start your work of Revival in my life in Jesus name.
-I shall not live this year unrevived in the name of Jesus.

let's talk? : INTRODUCTION TO REVIVAL
Bible Text: Psalm 85:1-7
What is Revival?
Revival is the outpouring and manifestation of God's Power in the Life of a Believer through the Redemption of Jesus Christ by the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit.
FACTS
- Revival Restores all that which has been lost or taken away by the Devil
- It gives room for the fulfillment of God's promises in the lives of His Children
- It is one of the ways in which God expresses His love for His Children by proving the "I AM" in their lives
- etc.
Why do we need Revival?
- We need it to prevail against all odds, and dark powers in this end times.
- We need it to Carry out our Divine Assignments God has entrusted in our Hands to the Uttermost.
- We need it to Prepare for the Kingdom Of God.
Above all the Main Purpose of Revival is to Restore Man to that Highly Divine Position God placed him at the Birth of His Creation.
What caused man to lose that Glorious Position?
3 main things caused it :
-Sin
-Disobedience
-Rebellion
These 3 things has been what has separated man from God from the Begining till now and satan is the main cause of it.
A lot of anti-christ things are happening in the world today and Powerlessness has been the response of this modern day Christianity to it. Therefore the Oppression Continues! But not for long, And Until the Christians are Spiritually awaken by REVIVAL.... the sufferings and killings will not stop...
Revival is Resurrection from the Dead, it Re-activates and Re-kindles the Pentecostal Fire in the Life of Believers.
KEYPOINT: God is the Prime Initiator of REVIVAL.
We shall continue this insightful message called "REVIVAL" 2morrow..
I hope you were Blessed Reading it.

Prayers after message
-oh God arise and scatter your enemies in my life in Jesus name.
- I shall be the head and not the tail in Jesus name
- Oh God of the Great Revival ,arise and Revive my Spirit man by Fire in Jesus name
- Holy Spirit Divine ,come upon me, power of the most high, overshadow me in the name of Jesus.
Amen

God Bless You.
Your Friend in The School Of Power.
BroTony.

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Word : Positioning / In 100 Years From Now, 99 Percent Of Us In This Forum Will Be History / Hungarian Explained The Existence Of The Invisible God Using A Great Analogy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.