Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven (791 Views)

List Of People That Won't Make Heaven / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / What Is The First Thing You See In This Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by mebomebo: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
As the challenge trend continues, most trending today on social media is the #1stThingIWillDoInHeaven.

However, reading trends on what people wish to do when they get to Heaven has shredded social media apart.

Ridiculously as it sounds, most social media users have wished to seat on the LORD's Throne.

See reactions on link below

https://billzbox.com/blogs/news/1st-thing-i-will-do-in-heaven-challenge.html

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Locate the nearest happening place

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by tayebest(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
make we reach there first na! cheesy
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by CreepyBlackpool: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
I'mma hit that stripper factory staight up! grin
then drown myself in the beer volcano.

After that, pasta and meatball galorecheesy
all hail the flying spaghetti monster! Ramen
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by Hintona(f): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I'mma hit that stripper factory staight up! grin

then drown myself in the beer volcano.

After that, pasta and meatball galorecheesy

all hail the flying spaghetti monster!
Ramen
What's a flying spaghetti monster?
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by Palmerbarry: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
I'll relax in my mansion, sipping champagne & watching the playback of my hustle back in Nigeria on TV in smiles.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by CreepyBlackpool: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hintona:

What's a flying spaghetti monster?
the supreme deity of the church of the flying spaghetti monster aka pastafarianism smiley
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by SKhanmi: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

the supreme deity of the church of the flying spaghetti monster aka pastafarianism smiley

He boiled for your sins grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by mebomebo: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
hahahaha
SKhanmi:

He boiled for your sins grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2019
Aquamarine. Yup. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: A Died Hard Davido Fan Cut His Right Hand For Just Shaking Him / Help I,m After A Meme Of A Nigerian Woman Sneering Her Face At People / Memes My Doctor Recommended For Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.