Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (66087 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) by Ogaga87(m): 5:48am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

for the fact that you kick your parent with legs doesn't mean others do. even though I don't know those thing that brought you to earth but what I know is bad tree can't make good fruit, that's just what's playing out in your wretched life

and lemme quickly addressed your imbecilic post. so surprise an imbeciles like you could be talking about foolishness when foolishness reign in your lineage ? I see no reason why you should be using that word in public when it remained your lineage hallmark

FYI, I won't cease to point out dumb and imbecilic post anytime I come across one. be glad I responded to your jargons up there because I don't settle down for less not even to you that's due for the god donation grin

now run along and play with your imbeciles class

Your 2019 stupidity has beaten its own record of 2018, far beyond what science can measure.. And I also learnt that the version of scale that can measure it will be ready in 3030, so how long are we going to to tolerate an extreme foolishness that has broken the leach taming it.... I don't know if you are from the North but I won't be taken aback if I discover you're a CERTIFIED almajiri, confused set of psycho..
Re: Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

for the fact that you kick your parent with legs doesn't mean others do. even though I don't know those thing that brought you to earth but what I know is bad tree can't make good fruit, that's just what's playing out in your wretched life

and lemme quickly addressed your imbecilic post. so surprise an imbeciles like you could be talking about foolishness when foolishness reign in your lineage ? I see no reason why you should be using that word in public when it remained your lineage hallmark

FYI, I won't cease to point out dumb and imbecilic post anytime I come across one. be glad I responded to your jargons up there because I don't settle down for less not even to you that's due for the god donation grin

now run along and play with your imbeciles class

I have just completed my research on your stern foolishness which has given me the reason to recommend the adoption of a goat to your family than having you as a child.. Take it or reject it, your family are currently in a state of euphoria with this judgement.. Na you know where you pitch your tent next..

Zoo-lify Outcast

Re: Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Ogaga87:

I have just completed my research on your stern foolishness which has given me the reason to recommend the adoption of a goat to your family than having you as a child.. Take it or reject it my family are currently in a state of euphoria with this judgement.. Na you know where you pitch your tent next..

Zoo-lify Outcast

see this untrained buffon, the international !diot foaming from his mouth

you're just a failed and a replica of your family. your miserable family didn't offend me here and I'm must act civil by not bringing them to a further shame that you've plugged them here even though they must be ashamed to have slowpoke like you in the family

I'm sure you're the next sacrifice they will use to appease god because of your uselessness instead of you to run and leave the undeveloped village and run to Lagos as your kinsmen usually do to sell fan yogo you're here doing like that runaway KANU on public forum

I dey shame for you
Re: Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Ogaga87:

Your 2019 stupidity has beaten its own record of 2018, far beyond what science can measure.. And I also learnt that the version of scale that can measure it will be ready in 3030, so how long are we going to to tolerate an extreme foolishness that has broken the leach taming it.... I don't know if you are from the North but I won't be taken aback if I discover you're a CERTIFIED almajiri, confused set of psycho..

you and I know that psychatric gat you big time if you don't get a special psychotherapist asap

I'm indicating your incoherent words and errors but you started your ipob English to suit your ignorance here. crying heavily because of my obvious truth

one mumu ipob would think they can spoil this country for us when we don't have any other country. the earlier you people goto your Biafra zoo where you skin yourself alive the better for you.

you can fvck away with your watery brain and save me those imbecilic and dumb response. your stupidity bore me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House / Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.