Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Keep Farming , President Buhari Gives Message To Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Farming , President Buhari Gives Message To Nigerians. (236 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina / Zahra Buhari Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Farming , President Buhari Gives Message To Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari has told Nigerians not to relent in their support for the FG’s drive to move away from over-dependence on oil, urging them to continue farming.
The president made the call while addressing supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) during his presidential campaign in Birnin Kebbi.
He said;
“I was in Kebbi in 2015, during my campaigns and I made three promises: To transform the economy, boost security, as well as fight corruption headlong”.
He continued to say, “on security, the people of Borno have, yesterday, confirmed that Boko Haram has been fully decimated. On agriculture, the last two rainy seasons had recorded bumper harvests, as such , food security is highly guaranteed in the country as we have reduced the importation of rice by 90 percent, and we have also provided subsidized fertilizers to our teeming farmers.
While hoping that similar bumper harvests would be recorded this year, I am appealing to Nigerians to go back to farm for subsistence and for sale and they should not relent in efforts to achieve that”.

SOURCE
http://www.nairasquad.com.ng/2019/01/dont-relent-continue-farming-buhari-to.html

Re: Keep Farming , President Buhari Gives Message To Nigerians. by Jayslicky: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Stupid man, why can't his son lead as an example to us, so people should farm on empty pockets if not for Nigerians gentility should this useless buhari still have something to say but I know for sure atiku will disgrace buhari in this coming election.Let's see the scores, those With P.V.C let's gather here, if you would vote for atiku like, if u would vote for buhari share.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Musings On The Suspension Of Onnoghen / Abia Leaders Write President Buhari, NJC Over Suspended Trial Of Ex Gov. Kalu / Ondo State Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Council Listing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.