Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo (52024 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Kingbookies: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Join the link below cool
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Michaelkings: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u wan f@ck u fr hold ur small #500 Na(ashawo quarter day)
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Praktikals(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Obinnawisdom11:
See below
Thief. You create plenty bet9ja account and bet on alot of results but you only put the winning ones here. Better go and look for better work to do. I was doing this same thing before, and uptill now, my life never stable.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Redbluenile: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
paddyofboss:

Lol only R Kelly like ur dad too

Not my father. grin My father would have killed him along with my uncles. And the women in my family are violent when attacked.

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Bigmikedagod(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
bluefilm:
Na Dem na
I neva see.
People wey like pussy pass food.
Tufiakwa grin
says the person named blue film....

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Edet Inyang Edem that is all you need to know
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by bosmann11: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Konji na bastard shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by ceejay80s(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
people from akwa ibom are like that, they are ready to sleep with a mother, sister, grandmother, aunt ,underage from same family and they will be claiming champion as if their life don't better
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Jabioro: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
It could have been better for him to continue rape the victim mother as usual..wetin carry am go meet d minor..hang him joor.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by asanwafo: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
From the look of things, this man is just a victim of circumstances. He is having issues with the wife and be was framed up. Police should do more investigations. The fact that he enter the girls room at odd hour doesn't mean that he abused the girl. This women who have had children for another man always use them as tool to blackmail the new husband especially if she forsees break up in her new marriage
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Another day. Another man rapes someone and his fellow men are on Nairaland looking for who to call olosho while the rest of them are roaming the streets ruining the lives of girl children.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by FameTouch(f): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
He should be castrated... why is raping case increasing everyday.God please intervene..
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
n.a. to reset his prick with pins n needles to hear well and focus well
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by aybee08(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ajoboss:
How much for olosho abeg?
Must one always allow d devil to use him?

Going to do olosho is another way of allowing devil to use you too.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Brotherman(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2019
I have seen a Step father who is currently marrying his step daughter, he stays at victory Estate Elelenwo port harcourt, they had a child and wanted to dedicate the child in Redeem christain church Bethel House by German Butcher, But the church refused to dedicate the child, saying they are not in support of such marriage , The said step daughter grew grew under the step father. Although the wife (mother of the step child)is dead. The step child was a product of another marriage whom the mother carried to the new marriage.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by diteh(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2019
WTF again in 2019
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Emmygirl20: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cut out his part and throw it away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who's In Charge In Their Compound. Photos / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.