Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� (2702 Views)

Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by princedhapur: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
The true reflection of the crowd that welcomed Atiku today at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium. Thanks to the AIT Cameraman who showed the true picture immediately Atiku finished his address.

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by madridguy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Sarrki come and see

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by jameyjaggs: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hand full

2 Likes

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by SweetJoystick(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Next please, crowd at rallies don't determines votes. Both Buhari and Atiku are mad anyway

5 Likes

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
You APC people eh! Na only God fit cure una sycophancy.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by KwoiZabo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari only met Posters, Cameramen, one Masqurade and his boys in Enugu. Total = 11people

6 Likes

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Last last Pdp will be alright
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by sarrki(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Sarrki come and see

My personal person

You know I don’t carry fake news

I once created a thread on this in the morning
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by sarrki(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Next please, crowd at rallies don't determines votes. Both Buhari and Atiku are mad anyway

Change of stanza

Last last you guys will all be ok

4 Likes

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by baliyubla: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
If its not pictures before rallies, then its pictures after rallies Una the post. Failbuhari 16th will bury you Zombies once and for all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by Kyase(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:
Last last Pdp will be alright
We were asked to come closer , but we that came there observe refused, that's us at the stands
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by TIGRITIS: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oboy, what is this?

Why are these people deceiving themselves up and down? To show they have supporters but were rigged out or what?

Nawa o. Abeg I no fit shout.
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by SweetJoystick(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:

Change of stanza

Last last you guys will all be ok
Wetin concern me with Atiku? I am against he and Buhari most especially Buhari because na him be president ATM. Na youth i dey vote for not old cargo
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Exactly bro. PDP are their cameramen are nothing but rogues.

sarrki:

My personal person

You know I don’t carry fake news

I once created a thread on this in the morning

4 Likes

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin cheesy grin

See Yansh opening

1 Like

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by frankmoney(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wait is this true ?

1 Like

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by senatordave1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
princedhapur:
The true reflection of the crowd that welcomed Atiku today at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium. Thanks to the AIT Cameraman who showed the true picture immediately Atiku finished his address.
Guy,thank you.i saw this but by the time i could capture it,the camera zoomed in.it happened when atiku was summarizing his speech..
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by TIGRITIS: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
frankmoney:
Wait is this true ?
As in ehh. The thing taya me o.
Nawa o
That #10 per post salamrushdie will never come close to this thread.
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by directimport: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
you are a liar,the time is not yet 5.44. this is 5.03
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
IT IS FINISHED FOR PDP PATAPATA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
directimport:
you are a liar,the time is not yet 5.44. this is 5.03
Some people Just chose to be SLOW in this life sha!
What a shame!
Feeling so sorry for you!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Buhari only met Posters, Cameramen, one Masqurade and his boys in Enugu. Total = 11people
Mind you,the crowd apc pulled in Kaduna filled the stadium.buhari even drove round the stadium on a bus with el rufai.give it up boy.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by veraponpo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
princedhapur:

I saw this part when Atiku was about to round off, the cameraman 'mistakenly carried the camera up for aerial view, alas, it was an empty stadium with scanty people grin grin grin grin grin

I wanted to snap it as well unfortunately a call entered.

Buhari has won this election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Mind you,the crowd apc pulled in Kaduna filled the stadium.buhari even drove round the stadium on a bus with el rufai.give it up boy.
Let dem know bros!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
veraponpo:

I saw this part when Atiku was about to round off, the cameraman 'mistakenly carry the camera up for aerial view, alas, it was an empty stadium with scanty people grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari has won
Hahaha cheesy wink, so you grin kisssaw that too?
Sakamanje tins....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by livelymatilda22: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol.. . Pachukwudi44 and SalamRushdie come and wail... What a shame.
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
princedhapur:
Zombies giving themselves false hope with picture when the rally ended grin compare when the rally was on

1 Like

Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by SalamRushdie: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Satanic lies from the pits of hell!!!!!!! This picture was before the rally commence
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by Bhamson: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fake news, pictures taken before the rally commenced
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin
PDP ringing attendance at rally
Re: AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� by opera1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Main while.....

(1) (2)

Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid / Please What Does "Other Room" Means? / We Are Ready For Next Protest – Nnamdi Kanu List Criteria To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.