Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna (32094 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Apc zombies will die of heart attack tonight. I pity zombies a lot I really sorry for them.

Atiku will beat Buhari hands down by February only rigging can safe Buhari even with that Buhari will still lost woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Misterdhee1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
YenYo:
It all over for the kunu sipping lifeless dictator.

UK n US have warned that if you rig and cause violence because you lose then Guantanamo bay will be ur abode.
Only painful thing is that oshimole and lai won't go with him.
Lol. UK and US will jail Buhari? Nothing wey person no dey see on nairaland sha grin
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Misterdhee1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hundreds of Thousands cheesy cheesy Sai Atiku grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by YenYo: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Lol. UK and US will jail Buhari? Nothing wey person no dey see on nairaland sha grin

Ask Gbagbo ...
There will be no more treatment in UK for Buhari.
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Cmeo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is massive!
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Afospecialk: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
FOR THOSE PDP AND Atiku FANS WHO HAVE SHORT MEMORY

1)How many jobs PDP created in 16 years.
2)16 years of PDP no stable power supply
3)16 years of PDP the standard of our Education are not recognized among top 100 in Africa a
4) 16 years of PDP all our diapidated health care facilities couldn't guarantee safe of life that's why our politicians run abroad for health care
5) 16 years of PDP bad road network across the nation and no sign of any improvement
6) 16 years of PDP and no light rail or mono rail
7) 16 years PDP and no predominantly sign of any economic improvement as vision 2020 were unachievable for them they turn it to vision 2050 the most miserable party with best looters in the world.
cool 16 years of PDP lack vision to provide job opportunities for graduates as they only focus on crude oil and neglect agriculture, mining and other natural resources to create employment opportunities for graduates
9)16 years of PDP the magnitude of unemployment rate were so alarming
10) 16 years of PDP doesn't encourage loacal entrepreneurs as every consumable and unconsumabls goods are imported to Nigeria.
11) 16 years of PDP render made in Nigeria products useless as the govt is specialized mainly on importantion of goods even toothpicks are imported and nothing to export
12) 16 years of PDP has zero record of any achievement.
NEVER AGAIN PDP.
NEVER AGAIN PDP.
NEVER AGAIN PDP

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by dockokwus: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
lordtriplee:

Crowd pulled by PDP here is not crazy but not bad at all. Weldone!
Beautifully summarized.
The Buhari crowd is somewhat larger than that of Atiku but considering the shenanigans of El Rufai,granting holiday,subtly forcing workers to attend Buhari's rally,forcing LG to send allocated number of people,etc,one must say this is a very appreciative crowd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by ada9ja(f): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Justbeingreal:
cool

Anyone still supporting PMB adminstration is a goat yes I said goat mei mei goat.....EOD.

With the picture u uploaded
The supporter are PDP members pointing out the mistakes of buhari why the ones shouting oh yes are still PDP supporters suporting atiku cos he is the option without thinking about it
You guys are confuse
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Asshurbanipall: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku has taken over the North cheesy
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by edupedia: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Reader530:
This is massive. But not mammoth as I expected

...many of those pics are obviously fake...enlarge where u are supposed to have crowd in the stadium....they want to turn u into mumus....

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by oblaak(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
chloride6:
See empty seats for back yapa
Mumu. Big fool
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Reader530(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guide777:
Its not your fault. Its the fault of the Zombiism in you.
I am Atikulated. But let speak the truth
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by JayB11(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Reader530:
Anything above diz is stampede.
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by RTSC: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
dockokwus:

Beautifully summarized.
The Buhari crowd is somewhat larger than that of Atiku but considering the shenanigans of El Rufai,granting holiday,subtly forcing workers to attend Buhari's rally,forcing LG to send allocated number of people,etc,one must say this is a very appreciative crowd.
One is purely organic, the other is artificially mixed with organic.
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Justbeingreal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
ada9ja:

With the picture u uploaded
The supporter are PDP members pointing out the mistakes of buhari why the ones shouting oh yes are still PDP supporters suporting atiku cos he is the option without thinking about it
You guys are confuse
You are the one confuse sorry....that pic speaks on a neutral ground.
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by okofians(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Is there no Sitting PDP governors in Nigeria again,among his entourage is always Saraki,Secondus and few unnamed elements. abi na only Atiku Waka come?
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by summerflame(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku for President..

Shiites for Atiku

Kaduna South for Atiku

Kaduna Central for Atiku

Aminu Makarfi for Atiku

Hunkuyi for Atiku

Prof, BABA Datti Ahmed for Atiku

Namadi Sambo for Atiku....

Sai Atiku

You are blessed in ATIKULATING NAME.. zombies can march to hell

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by VERDA: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Reader530:

Haba bros...no space in that stadium now,abi you wanted them to be standing on each other.... grin
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by NSK4U(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
this is highly impressive
AtikuObi all the way
Igbo Amaka
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Reader530(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=VERDA post=75077994]

Haba bros...no space in that stadium now,abi you wanted them to be standing on each other.... grin[/quote
I am Atikulated but I saw some empty seats in the over view pix.
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
braveboi4life:
I can bet you with my ten fingers and ten toes that buhari wont find it funny in the NW, they better stop this arrogance GEJ displayed in 2015 and get down to do grassroot mobilization if they want to win
No amount of grassroot mobilization can help buhari at these time. The hatred people has for him is just a replica of the one GEJ went through in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Samunique(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Reader530:
I don't understand ?

did u watch the video ?

what do u want again ?
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Guide777(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Reader530:

I am Atikulated. But let speak the truth
OK..Atikulation is truth in its self. What other truth do you seek?
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Num07033711115(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guys are hungry to put atiku in power e be say i go follow vote for atiku now i jst hope e do well
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by D1zion: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku for President..

Shiites for Atiku

Kaduna South for Atiku

Kaduna Central for Atiku

Aminu Makarfi for Atiku

Hunkuyi for Atiku

Prof, BABA Datti Ahmed for Atiku

Namadi Sambo for Atiku....

Sai Atiku
na gode baba na.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by Timatayo1: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Am begin pity for that old cargo call buhari everyone is stimulate in Kaduna now mr go slow just give up
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by asanwafo: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Brown envelope journalists working for Atiku. Since the commencement of his campaign, the pictures showing the crowed have been the same. Atiku is no match to PMB even Dele Momodu knows.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by mikolo4us: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
God help Atiku to win and save our soul...
Re: Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna by islandmoon: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.