Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. (1136 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / This Huge Snake Fell From My Roof Into My Toilet / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Whiteball(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
when I was growing up I heard snakes don't hurt little babies,what happened today made me to wanna believe that myth.
A woman left her baby in her shop and went into their main building to get something (shop is attached to the building and a fence) only for her to come back and meet her son pointing towards a direction inside the shop, Lo and behold it was this huge snake staring at her son...
she grabbed her son, ran out to call us, (it's a new site with bushes and new building all around).
Myself and some boys working for
me helped in killing the snake... it happened this afternoon in Lagos

Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by CreepyBlackpool: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why did you now snap yourself holding a rope, na the rope you take kill the snakeundecided

and where is the HUGE snake kwanu
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by delugajackson: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Between you and the snake, I don't know who's more skinny. This goes to show that there's so much hunger in the land, and it's really reflecting on the citizens. Another 4years of Buhari will be disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Rextizz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
What I see is an electric wire, your mates they kill boa see Wetin you dey kill smh
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by viyon02: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Is that the meaning of "huge" in your lexicon? Anyway lala over to you
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by DonEd(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wow!
See the huge snake!
Mtchewww
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by dollytino4real(f): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
see Huge like Huge abeg go sleep with ur Huge
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Whiteball(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
see Hugh like Hugh abeg go sleep with ur Hugh
what is this one saying?
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Whiteball(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
viyon02:
Is that the meaning of "huge" in your lexicon? Anyway lala over to you
A snake that almost hurt a baby was killed all u interested is the 'huge'part...chai!
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Whiteball(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rextizz:
What I see is an electric wire, your mates they kill boa see Wetin you dey kill smh
when u find urself with that on ur bed you'll know the difference between an electric wire and a snake

1 Like

Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Rextizz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Whiteball:
when u find urself with that on ur bed you'll know the difference between an electric wire and a snake
Why will I find it? When I don't live in a bushy area like you.
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by dollytino4real(f): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Whiteball:

what is this one saying?
d snake is too small to call huge dat is wat am saying
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Whiteball(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rextizz:
Why will I find it? When I don't live in a bushy area like you.
ok
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by Whiteball(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
d snake is too small to call huge dat is wat am saying
it's very obvious you didn't do literature in school.. the real story was about the baby left in d shop at the mercy of a snake...
the ' huge' part was to get ur attention...
Re: Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was.. by dollytino4real(f): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Whiteball:
it's very obvious you didn't do literature in school.. the real story was about the baby left in d shop at the mercy of a snake...
the ' huge' part was to get ur attention...
ok thanks bros, no vex I don hear u

(1) (Reply)

Solid Brindle Boerboel Puppies Available. / Man's Best Friend: Adorable Pictures Of A Baby Girl & Her Golden Retriever Dog / Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.