Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Looking For A Room Mate In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Room Mate In Lagos (301 Views)

Find A Room Mate In Ibadan ( Working Class, Students & NYSC Members) / Female Room Mate Needed At Ajah Badore Lekki Lagos / I Need A Room Mate In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Room Mate In Lagos by chukstessany: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for a roommate - location is Yaba, Lagos. It's a self contain at Tajudeen Olarenwaju Estate, Yaba, it's close to the island and close to all mainland location.

The estate is secure and beautiful with a volleyball, basketball and lawn tennis court with a playground available for use. There is constant light with security and they on the generator in the evening if there's no light. The amount is 350 so we would pay 175k each.

I'm looking for an easy going person and I'm female
Re: Looking For A Room Mate In Lagos by Winter4: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
chukstessany:
Hi, I'm looking for a roommate - location is Yaba, Lagos. It's a self contain at Tajudeen Olarenwaju Estate, Yaba, it's close to the island and close to all mainland location.

The estate is secure and beautiful with a volleyball, basketball and lawn tennis court with a playground available for use. There is constant light with security and they on the generator in the evening if there's no light. The amount is 350 so we would pay 175k each.

Gotten one?
Re: Looking For A Room Mate In Lagos by bigzykizzy: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
chukstessany:

Am interested please

(1) (Reply)

100/100 Land At Ekosodin Ugbowo Close To Uniben Back Gate For 1.5M Asking / Uncompleted Building For Sale / New And Clean Bungalow To Let At Ijedun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.