Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa (51100 Views)

Simi Shares Photos From Honeymoon In Cape Town / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

'Living a better life than what i thought was my best life', Newly wedded singer, Adekunle God says as he shares photo from honeymoon in Capetown, South Africa.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/living-better-life-adekunle-gold-shares-photo-honeymoon-south-africa.html

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dekunle

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Appetizer(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
shocked
Third to comment shar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by MaddySav: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by merit12(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ask me I was there
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by SEONaijaExpert: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to him, he needs to work harder than before now.

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by mamatayour(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lord of the rings....my correct guy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
him don fùck simi smelly toto well well...him comot to recieve fresh air grin

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by okomile(f): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Enjoy
Congratulations
HML
grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by lawalosky(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why are they not posting love-up Pic together.
Ayam not understanding this kind marriage.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by melody91: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
but why d 2 mumu husband and wife still dey play hide and seek.. why den no dey snap together? ...we already know u guys are fhucking raw almost every night by now , so what's there to hide again??

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kunle..Iyawo e nko
Shey o n ko fun daa daa wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by NifemiKolade(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lols after you af entered za other room

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by emmykk(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
UK used ToTo when this one F.uck sweet am sotey e come dey testify for social media e go soon tire you

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by hemartins(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Enjoy your vacation and marriage.
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
South Africa indeed, the people way dey kill ur country men like chicken Na them country you run to spend the money you earned from poor Nigerians.

Later they will be asking for donations after they must have spent every thing in south Africa.

Well atleast he was not like that #BAAD dude who shared a video of his wife dressing up in South Africa

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by w1sEmAn: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
This guy don't dey fresh,him don't dry fork be that

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
No selfie with wify ni?

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by SirLakes: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ftc
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by momodub: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by highdon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Gud

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Rubbiish(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
sisipelebe:
No selfie with wify ni?
dis ur funny moniker tho..lol
sisipelebe

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
1. Search Engines Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Keywords

Search Engines Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Search Engines with the Implementation of Search Engine Optimization Normally Called SEO with the help and implementation of Keyword Ranking like Google Adword, Google Webmaster, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and the likes.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff organically to traffics interested in your Business using Keywords, Niche, Topics etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Best Means of getting Customers to my Business because you are after traffics interested in what you are doing not after everybody
2. Social Media Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Social Platforms

Social Media Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Online Communities like Facebook groups, Facebook Pages, Redit, Pinteret, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Youtube, Instagram, Forums and other Networking Platforms where people hangout online to chat, discuss, Shares and Engage with Stuffs.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff in both text, videos, audios etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Highest Means of getting Customers to my Business because its done within a group of People Coming together For a Particular Purpose.
3. Multimedia Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Media Like Televisions and Radios

Multimedia Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Multimedia Mediums and Features, there are on the Other Hand Visual Form of Marketing and Promotion.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff with the help of hearing and Seeing Aid/Means.

These kinda Marketing Include:

>Television Broadcasting Means like Gotv, Nta, Startimes, Dstv and the likes using Tv Medium.

>Radio Stations Broadcasting Like Wazobia Fm and other FM Radio Stations.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to buy Airtime before you can Work on them, examples like Channel Tv allow you to buy airtime before Promoting on them and these kind of marketing Attract Huge Audience better Because of The Effect Portrayed in it.

……………………Finally, If you are to Venture into any of these 3 Types of Promotion/Marketing, Which one would you like to go into

Let me hear you Reasons and Whys in the Comment Section Below

Source https://emmanuelekainu.com/search-engines-marketing-promotion-vs-social-media-marketing-promotion-vs-multimedia-marketing-promotion/
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by mizmo: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
him don fùck simi smelly toto well well...him comot to recieve fresh air grin
mtcheww!
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
I havent seen South Africans and Emirates coming to Nigeria for horney sun, sorry honey moon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by SirLakes: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Naijal:
Kunle..Iyawo e nko
Shey o n ko fun daa daa wink
Ko kini fun

Ayam not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa by Findschoolnews: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wow see this new Nigerian student website @ https://Findschoolnews.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo / Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.