Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,422,735 members, 5,435,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 February 2020 at 05:34 AM

Need Someone To Help Configure One Of Our Test Email Servers. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Someone To Help Configure One Of Our Test Email Servers. (204 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Me Create Admob Apps? / How To Configure Microsoft Outlook In The System / Unable To Configure Android Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help Configure One Of Our Test Email Servers. by bassdow(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hi

Need someone to help configure one of our test email servers. Really needs debugging BUT we all are currently very busy to give it the time it requires.

At the moment, Email is sending & Receiving properly.

But TLS and SSL for Postfix are failing hence emails to gmail goes to SPAM not because they are spam BUT because they aren't encrypted.

Please anyone applying must know what they are doing so we don't spend more time Supervising or putting you through.

You are required to do the following
1. Ensure TLS and SSL works perfectly.
2. Ensure Emails to Gmail also works and goes into inBox and not sapm (don't worry - we know when it's spam and when it's just flagged for some other reasons).
3. Make sure other email clients can easily be configured using the Server's SMTP details. This shouldn't be much of an issue.
4. You would be told anything else if need be.

Thanks

Call the number in my profile and intorduce yourself.

You would be redirected accordingly.

Bye for now

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Animation / Node JS In-house Developer Needed For Urgent Employment / Problem In JAVA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.