Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

"I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar (26950 Views)

Tribunal Hears Obi’s Motion Today, Atiku’s On Tinubu’s Citizenship Tomorrow / Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by kingharzy: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
undecided

Mr. President sir, i am happy you love our turnup today. Come 29th may, we'll stand and watch you sworn in, february 16 is passover date. My regards to uncles Saraki and Secondus, i know daddy Peter is tired, just hail him, my regards to Kwankwaso and otunba Gbenga. . . . .
zombie energy stay far away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by senatordave1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cletus77:

Go and sleep in pain..
That was when it was just starting

Actually that was towards the end
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Cletus77(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
deji17:

PDP are always in pain
Think about the pain the mammoth crowd in Anambra gave you today grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Cletus77(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Actually that was towards the end
Leave the zombies

2 Likes

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by deji17: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cletus77:

Think about the pain the mammoth crowd in Anambra gave you today grin

We understand that you are always in pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by danchi2019(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
so atiku is not a Zombie?
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Cletus77(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
deji17:

We understand that you are always in pain
Arguing with you is like tossing a coin..
A complete waste of time
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Pastorlarry: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yea

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by islandmoon: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
wink wink wink

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by danchi2019(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
this one na lawyered no be doctored.
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Pastorlarry: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pmb real love

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Tareq1105: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Titto93:
That's my next president.
Meanwhile, Buhari came to onitsha, heavens got angry and it started raining to wash OFF his evil foot off our land.

So rain is evil?

I just hope you guys won't resuscitate your Biafra after the election results is announced in favour of Buhari.
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by jrusky(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
landmark86:

Blind youth
I pray is not late b4 u pple see the truth

Open eyes youth thanks.

Bro nothing is going to be too late it's payback time for what apc did in 2014/15. All we want is Buhari must go this country is bleeding seriously under his leadership and it's over all must stop. Take it or bust it. I'm not supporting Atiku because I'm die hard pdp not at all but Buhari close the entire shops and is chasing the thieves around for good 3 and years left every facet of good governance in darkness and cripplled every damn thing in Nigeria bro no enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by sehisagro: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Nature8(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Zombies abort mission...I repeat abort mission..
Do not click...I repeat don't click..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by legalwealth(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2019
tammie24:
Difference between APC rally and PDP is

APC supporters paid

PDP genuine

grin grin grin

You are on point for that is the ideology of a typical Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by tyup(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2019
gatecrash123:
states atiku will definitely win
1. anambra
2. Enugu
3. ebonyi
4. abia
5. IMO
6. rivers
7. bayelsa
8. cross river
9. akwa ibom
10. delta
11. Benue
12. taraba
13. nasarawa
14. osun
15. ekiti
16. plateau
17. Edo
18. kwara
19. ondo
20. Lagos
21. FCT
22. Ogun
if u feel like arguing. argue with one of ur family member
#atiku2019

sorry bro but u dint include Kano n kaduna with jigawa inclusive his home town Adamawa nko

3 Likes

Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by edego2up(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Congrats my incoming presido
Insha Allah
()9ja pple i hailooo.vote Atiku for President to sell nnpc,asorock,re-loot all banks and very well this time, sell central bank,sell and re-sell abuja,sell Onitsha market etc
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Chinexx88: 1:12am On Jan 25, 2019
It gladdens my heart seeing such crowd
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Edithfavourite:
PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who stormed Kaduna for his presidential campaign, is short of words with the kind of love is received in Kaduna.

He took to his official handle, to share the moment they're filled with excitement on seeing him.

He wrote;

Watch the amazing video here and see reactions below....

Stay the Fvck away from my state. We have enough thieves and terrorists to deal with. El rufai being the chief.
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by KuwaiitiDinar: 2:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Only one presidential candidate and his vice will win their state in the forthcoming election shocked the rest will lose their sate
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by goslowgoslow(m): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2019
Titto93:
That's my next president.
Meanwhile, Buhari came to onitsha, heavens got angry and it started raining to wash OFF his evil foot off our land.
It is called rain of blessings.
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by IloveToMess: 2:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Atiku Atiku everywhere yet he doesn't have power of incumbency yet he is pulling such weight. AtikuObi come and less us we c add not wait
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by KanwuliaExtra: 4:16am On Jan 25, 2019
Lauretta Onochie is silent. wink
Nne come see REAL LOVE oooooooooo ! grin
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:23am On Jan 25, 2019
gatecrash123:
states atiku will definitely win
1. anambra
2. Enugu
3. ebonyi
4. abia
5. IMO
6. rivers
7. bayelsa
8. cross river
9. akwa ibom
10. delta
11. Benue
12. taraba
13. nasarawa
14. osun
15. ekiti
16. plateau
17. Edo
18. kwara
19. ondo
20. Lagos
21. FCT
22. Ogun
if u feel like arguing. argue with one of ur family member
#atiku2019
Add Sokoto, Taraba, Kebbi and Niger, Atiku will do credibly well in Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Kastina and Jigawa state.
Re: "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:27am On Jan 25, 2019
deji17:
Lies.

Him tu dey lie
Many of you guys will commit suicide soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Danjuma Meet Behind Closed Doors / Zamfara Youths Block Major Highway, Destroy Vehicles In Protest Against Bandits / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.