Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109559 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2019
vincentcena22:

12pm 25 January 2019. I just applied now
Wait o
Through online registration or you submitted at your local government secretariat
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ify2016: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2019
jimfarayola:
The OP is a big fat liar

I will update you with pictures from the training day 1 effect from Tuesday next week. I have even taken permission from my office in respect to that. Your own sms will soon come,but if it didn't you may try to gate-crash.

Thanks.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by UNDISPUTEDNIGGA(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Please I applied online and I don't know if I still need to apply in person.
And please how much are they paying for APO?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Me too ohh.. I live in Kano
We dey Kano together ooo
No invitation yet ooo
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by sophiaking: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Its funny though because application is extended till today being 25th for most of the position on their application portals..so I am wondering why some states or places have started sending out messages

I think this process will take off next week in most places
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

We dey Kano together ooo
No invitation yet ooo
Allah yasa muji Alheri dai oga
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Erystro(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2019
Freemanbubble
Let's chat on whatsapp, we are on same boat and state lol..
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Juggernauts: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Demmtek:
the final training for ratech and Apo will be from February 5-7 at the local government office nationwide you will also be given allowance of 5k for the training then the rest after the election. If you didn't get notification for the training go. to the training venue with your acknowledgement letter that day. let the training officer sign the acknowledgement letter after the training
please explain the acknowledgment letter part
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Kylekent59: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2019
grin

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
kai, o boi u dey outside kano fa, me i dey reside for Naibawa Yenlemo, Zaria Road
U sef dey outskirt of Kano
Na Yankaba for Nasarawa me dey
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Amina2019: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2019
am not even bothered, a good number of people will drop out for fear of been mugged during the election day. if you can risk it just go to where the officials are camping the night before the election. find the SPO or team leader, explain to him that you are available to filll any vacant position. then the next morning follow him bumpa tp bumpa until he assign you a role. after the election make sure u follow him /her to put down your details or else another person will carry your money go.

ify2016:
Who else got invited. I just received an invitation for the 2019 INEC Adhoc staff.

YOU ARE INVITED TO A 3DAY TRAINING FOR ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO).
DATE : 29-31, JANUARY 2019
TIME : 2PM DAILY
VENUE: ..............

Let's share our experience and expectations here.

Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by filleSouriante(f): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Nissybright:

I participated in Anambra gubernatorial (2017) and senatorial Election (2018) as a corper , the training lasted 3days not one week and time frame was 9am to 3pm

Yeah...ur right...3days...had to rewind
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Ecstasy9(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Well, I'm a corp member serving presently. Op didn't tell us if he gat someone at the INEC office that help him pass thru the stuff.... Because SPO, senior officers are currently undergoing training naw. So Op should clear us the connection he used.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2019
It's True. my aunt is a full time inec staff,i applied as APO and she told me training will start on the 29th oh.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2019
ify2016:
Who else got invited. I just received an invitation for the 2019 INEC Adhoc staff.

YOU ARE INVITED TO A 3DAY TRAINING FOR ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO).
DATE : 29-31, JANUARY 2019
TIME : 2PM DAILY
VENUE: ..............

Let's share our experience and expectations here.

Good luck!!!
I just got mine

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Sicozone(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2019
Any Ibadan applicant here? Ibadan North Precisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by timmyshot(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2019
Fulany:
My brother ur english bad, wetib be contracted again
my brother read well, I don't think at this age you need glasses
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by adeniyi3971(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2019
Applied in Lagos!! no show yet

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by psucc(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2019
This una watch and tear shorts
Pojomojo:
Should incase you are not selected after the training, the attached pics is a business you can do. Check my signature
******************************************************************************************************************
What happened to Gary Neville and Thierry Henry is analogous to what is happening to PMB. As opposition leader he was always yapping, telling folks who know exactly what to do about governance how to govern. Now he is on the saddle, he has almost sank the ship. Talk is cheap.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Parable007: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2019
I applied in kaduna and I haven't heard anything yet from anyone is op very sure of what he is saying?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by meKdollz(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Please any notification from Abuja, F. C. T

Thanks
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2019
But wait o
Is there no link online to register

I only submitted at my local government secretariat.
Any body in Edo state lets chat
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Somke(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2019
I was invited for the training on 23rd for Spo. Only for us to get to the venue at GSS Garki Abuja, none of the inec officials came. Not long enough we started hearing that the training is on going in another location. This time around they called fresh set of people and gave them the new location and told them not to disclose it. When we got to the new location, we noticed there was a new list of persons different from the ones they sent a message earlier. The inec officials was like they are sorry for the inconveniences that is a new order from management to use their staff only. It wasn't a cool experience at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2019
I HAVE NT SEEN ANY MESSAGE FROM INEC,APPLIED AS AN UNDERGRADUATE,APO,IBADAN.,,,OP PLEASE WHICH STATE?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Vblunt: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2019
freemanbubble:

Same with me at ego local government
I only submitted but i didn't do the online registration

I also didn't do the online registration. I applied at inec's office along Ekehuan road.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Timekeeper: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2019
simonjassy:
It's True. my aunt is a full time inec staff,i applied as APO and she told me training will start on the 29th oh.

Hello bro... How can u help.. Can we talk to see if she can help mi
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by SuperSonik: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2019
am i the only person that applied for
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH)
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2019
WHAT THE Bleep,,OBOI SEE STRATEGY OF RIGGING THE ELECTION,IT IS WELL
Somke:
I was invited for the training on 23rd for Spo. Only for us to get to the venue at GSS Garki Abuja, none of the inec officials came. Not long enough we started hearing that the training is on going in another location. This time around they called fresh set of people and gave them the new location and told them not to disclose it. When we got to the new location, we noticed there was a new list of persons different from the ones they sent a message earlier. The inec officials was like they are sorry for the inconveniences that is a new order from management to use their staff only. It wasn't a cool experience at all.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by favourite787899: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Please what can I do? I have not printed my registration slip. I did the registration on my phone and totally forgot about the registration slip. I just went to the cafe today to print it seems it's not opening.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2019
IBADAN,IDO LG
Sicozone:
Any Ibadan applicant here? Ibadan North Precisely.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2019
UNDISPUTEDNIGGA:
Please I applied online and I don't know if I still need to apply in person.
And please how much are they paying for APO?
THEY NEVER CHOOSE U,U WAN KNW AMOUNT THEM GO PAY.IT IS WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.