Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin (33604 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Incest: Father & Daughter Caught Inside Hotel Room / Man Kidnapped, Robbed And Hidden Inside Hotel Toilet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by luluosas(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by picoba(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Maybe, they use sniper to treat the hotel room. I almost gone the day my friend and I logged in an hotel in Ibadan. When he discovered my breathing is no more normal.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by sprinter101(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.

Una don leave instagram come nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by daveemuobo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
RIP sir.

One of the good men
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Chrisbeks: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cardiac arrest
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Jaqenhghar: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Even the doctors cannot take care of themselves. SMH
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by sparta231(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
I suspect he took a feminist olosho Bini witch for an all night romp.

She killed him while he slept and disappeared back to her coven which explains the locked door.

Moral of this story:
Never associate with a feminist.

*spits angry
anyday u aquire sence i bet u you av made it inlife

1 Like

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by sehisagro: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
It some painful when men die in their prime. RIP to him.

At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
Benin girls don use f**k kill am. Its safe to say he died in service.

They must have been invincible then.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
he was murdered!!!!angry

they probably slipped heart attack inducing drugs into his drink
or strangled him.

The fact that the room was locked and in order means the killer had access to his room, his drink and also someone who knows how to carefully arrange the room pretty neatly,

hence our suspect is a hotel staff!!

check the cctv to see if he walked into the hotel with a briefcase that looks like it'd contain cash.
If he did, then start arrests immediately, from the hotel manager to the gateman
that is if cctv camera dey the hotel

1 Like

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

She killed him while he slept and disappeared back to her coven which explains the locked door.

Moral of this story:

*spits angry
Probably your member did a good job undecided
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by pek(m): 12:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Fixedgame417:
See below
Scammer! You are in Nigeria and you are using sportpesa. If you have have fixed games as you claim, you would have been a multi millionaire and you won't have need for the little you are asking people to pay.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by ashjay001(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
U can include ur acct details na. Makes it easy for annoymous
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by slimderek(m): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2019
2nd Doctor to die in Benin in 3 months under suspicious circumstances.
Police should start investigating instantly.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by bigpastor(m): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2019
Why did he go to the hotel?
A resident doctor in UBTH should have his accommodation.
It's when they go for update/revision courses outside their domain, that they use hotel na
So, so sad
Having read so much and just going down the drain just like that
So Painful
My heart goes out tohis love ones and family members
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by mondaypemisire(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2019
RIP DR.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
Benin girls don use f**k kill am. Its safe to say he died in active service.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by opribo(m): 3:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Well things happen...
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by dapachez: 3:15am On Jan 25, 2019
bigpastor:
Why did he go to the hotel?
A resident doctor in UBTH should have his accommodation.
It's when they go for update/revision courses outside their domain, that they use hotel na
So, so sad
Having read so much and just going down the drain just like that
So Painful
My heart goes out tohis love ones and family members
He wasn't a resident but a consultant
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Deepthoughts: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
he was murdered!!!!angry

or strangled him.

The fact that the room was locked and in order means the killer had access to his room, his drink and also someone who knows how to carefully arrange the room pretty neatly,

check the cctv to see if he walked into the hotel with a briefcase that looks like it'd contain cash.
If he did, then start arrests immediately, from the hotel manager to the gateman
Again,if the keys were not in the keyhole from the inside when the door was locked,then it means someone entered the room, carried out the murder,arranged the scene then exited n lock the room from out using a spare key.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Isoduwa(m): 4:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Over to upper girl's �� na them go know better if You know you know don't ask me how or quote me �
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by SenorFax(m): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
he was murdered!!!!angry

or strangled him.

You too dey watch Hollywood movies. This is naija. He was jazzed
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
U couldn’t type even RIP, at least to indicate your respect for this NAIRALAND thread.
But you could type a whole lot of stories.
This goes to show your kind of person.
You are not a serious fellow.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Rip
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by PrettySleek(f): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

Moral of this story:

*spits angry
Please stop it, I beg u! Please. I knew him personally, he was a very good doctor, kind and playful, he helped so many people. U must have seen where they said nobody visited him. Please have a little respect for the dead okay? That man was my friend for God's sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group / Chimene Onyeri Sentenced To Life In Prison For Shooting A Judge In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.