Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User (33905 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by stanley000: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
It's not a new thing girls running mad. Why is this one special or are those broke ppl gonna claim rituals on this as usual?
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by pastoray(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
kiss
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2019

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
People will just be reporting what they did not see just to have a sensational story because they know a good number of dumb people will believe them without raising an eyebrow. Why does it have to be a car dropping a lady and she runs mad afterwards? It's starting to look like a bad Nollywood script. More than once now their claims have been refuted. Yet they will still take photos of supposedly "mad" lady on the road and make-up a story about car dropping her.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by RSVP: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Most of these girls do drugs ... Dem fit smoke horse shit from January to December! You will be shocked to see what these bitchès consumed every now and there .
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by Heartforus(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Another one happened in Ibadan ooo....Guys are not smiling these days. Some guys forcefully entered into someone's house and forcefully took their pants. wonders shall never end in Nigeria oo. Girls, women be careful and pray hard.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by sukerefakere(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
dominique:
People will just be reporting what they did not see just to have a sensational story because they believe a good number of dumb people will believe them without raising an eyebrow. Why does it have to be a car dropping a lady and she runs mad afterwards? It's starting to look like a bad Nollywood script. More than once now their claims have been refuted. Yet they will still take photos of supposedly "mad" lady on the road and make-up a story about car dropping her.
remove it from fp then
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Everything is attributed to juju in Nigeria. Probably they must have pumped her full of hallucinogenic drugs, and what is needed is medical attention before she further injures herself.

Nigeria, a land full of dim witted individuals. Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by xendra: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Ladies will always be falling victim of ritual as far as they want to reap where they didn't sow.

Anytime a lady i hook up from facebook visit me, i used to ask myself, what if am a ritualist thats how i would have been using them, there is one lady that accepted my friend request on tuesday she will come from 4 hours drive today to spend weekend with me.

God should be protecting my younger sisters wherever they are cus we cant be following them up and down
if you knew it's wrong why will you even try to put her in the position where she has to make such risky choice? see it's all y' all's fault and your sisters will definitely fall victim because other guys are watching and learning one of them will eventually reach your sisters
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Udeshi Dey My Hand If Any Lady Needs Asap
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by Zombiekiller010: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
xendra:
if you knew it's wrong why will you even try to put her in the position where she has to make such risky choice? see it's all y' all's fault and your sisters will definitely fall victim because other guys are watching and learning one of them will eventually reach your sisters
stop been foolish
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by olamy7(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
message me on whatssap if u'r interested in making at least 2k directly into ur account...08082223243
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Okay ,let me explain what happened cause all this foolishness is startn to get on mah nerves.
Now this happened after she was dropped off in a car, the car definitely had the AC on and she probably sat in for a long time, so her body became accustomed to the cold.
And then when she stepped out of the car, the hot sun suddenly struck her, causing her core body temperature to rise so quickly, her brain went into shock, and lost orientation.
Now, I believe this is temporary, so she'll be fine in no time.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by escapefromusa(f): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
If only you could campaign this hard for your destiny.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8229799_mqdefault_jpegafcfc2f7982b1016ff6fe10b5db76ffc

PresidentAtiku:
Hardship in the land

Vote Atiku, Vote prosperity
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by AllenSpencer: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Ladies will always be falling victim of ritual as far as they want to reap where they didn't sow.

Anytime a lady i hook up from facebook visit me, i used to ask myself, what if am a ritualist thats how i would have been using them, there is one lady that accepted my friend request on tuesday she will come from 4 hours drive today to spend weekend with me.

God should be protecting my younger sisters wherever they are cus we cant be following them up and down

Who asked about your biography?

What if she is the one coming to render you useless? Better be wise, it's cycle without gender barrier. You no know say toto dey move person destiny faster than pant. You jam caucus of ladies that are wealthy, you go dey run from toto.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ignorant dumbasses all over the thread
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
I’m telling you.

Sometimes it’s even possible that she’s been dealing with mental health issues for long and the family decided to go dump her in another town. People do that all the time. Since mental health is so stigmatized in Nigeria they don’t want to be associated with relatives who are ‘mad’. They dress them up and go dump them somewhere where they can’t find their way back home.

These idiotic tools on Nairaland annoy me with their dumb comments about mentally ill people all the time.

kmcutez:
Everything is attributed to juju in Nigeria. Probably they must have pumped her full of hallucinogenic drugs, and what is needed is medical attention before she further injures herself.

Nigeria, a land full of dim witted individuals. Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
The story will sell well since it has the potential to turn into a woman bashing thread

dominique:
People will just be reporting what they did not see just to have a sensational story because they believe a good number of dumb people will believe them without raising an eyebrow. Why does it have to be a car dropping a lady and she runs mad afterwards? It's starting to look like a bad Nollywood script. More than once now their claims have been refuted. Yet they will still take photos of supposedly "mad" lady on the road and make-up a story about car dropping her.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by einsteine(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lies
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by Uglymugg: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
bentlywills:
Everything ain't ritual

Make una ask her wetin dey do her

Yes, please try talking to a mad person, they're will surely explain what happened, rest assured.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by habinccihub: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
So young... Unfortunate
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by thanknairaland1: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
dey don't want to suffer but dey r dying an getting mad every day.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by AmKen(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Ladies will always be falling victim of ritual as far as they want to reap where they didn't sow and hooking with strangers by trusting men too much.

God should be protecting my younger sisters wherever they are cus we cant bfe following them up and down

Ain't you risking your own life the more by mingling and inviting to your home who you don't know very well.

Thats how Okoro hooked up with a Ghost till today he has been misbehaving.

Dont think you are smart or above harm befalling you.

Stick to a girl or mingle with girls you know very well to a large extent.

My 2 cent bro.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by AmKen(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
RSVP:
Most of these girls do drugs ... Dem fit smoke horse shit from January to December! You will be shocked to see what these bitchès consumed every now and there .

Some of them consume substances more than males.

I am baffled whenever a female goes psycho the next line of thought is that she has been used for ritual purposes.

You will be surprised ar what they take.
Re: Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User by Godsonkemz(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
These young and naive girls will never listen despite all the warning because of greed for materialism and unimaginable wild expectations from their boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data / Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / Famous Nigerian Armed Robbers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.