Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Are You Running To Become Nigeria's President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Running To Become Nigeria's President? (261 Views)

Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / Peter Obi On Why He Is Running To Be Nigeria’s President / Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Running To Become Nigeria's President? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why are you running to become Nigeria's president?

Oby:
To form a coalition against APC & PDP

Atiku:
To sell Nigeria's assets & enrich my friends or are they not entitled to be enriched?

Buhari:
To build infrastructure, secure & enrich all Nigerians

Re: Why Are You Running To Become Nigeria's President? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Why Are You Running To Become Nigeria's President? by Cletus77(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Let's hear from Buhari himself..

Buhari:]If my party nominates me..I will contest

From the Challenge tongue
Re: Why Are You Running To Become Nigeria's President? by RealityShot: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2019
VOTE BUHARI for continuity!

better a "lifeless one" than a HUNGRY greedy tiger!

(1) (Reply)

As The Election Draws Near / Fg Welcomes Us, Uk Statements On Nigeria Election / Nwobodo Returns To PDP, Backs Ohanaeze On Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.