Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ahmed Musa writes touching tribute to his late mother - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa writes touching tribute to his late mother (1178 Views)

Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister / NFF Officials Attend Burial Of Ahmed Musa's Late Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa writes touching tribute to his late mother by MediaNGN: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nigerian national footballer Ahmed Musahas paid a touching tribute to his ‘beloved’ late mother.

Musa who lost her mother on late Thursday to an undisclosed illness, wrote:

Dear Mum, where do I begin? You nurtured me, made sure I was with, while you were without. Your death has left me speechless but I know you have gone to a better place. I will do all I can to ALWAYS make you proud. My pillar, my strength, my support. GONE TOO SOON. We will miss you sweet mum. RIP ������

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/ahmed-musa-writes-touching-tribute-to.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Ahmed Musa writes touching tribute to his late mother by manuel4real(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2019
cry

(1) (Reply)

Clear Reason Why Salah Didn't Play Today's Match / UEFA EURO 2020 Draw: The Complete List / Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.