Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding (33819 Views)

How To Answer Questions On Lexis And Structure, Antonyms And Synonyms In Junior / Anambra Primary School Gives Goats As Gifts To Outstanding Students (Photos) / LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by DONADAMS(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2019
buhari - lifelessness
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by flejnr2(f): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Peter obi fuscate. grin
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by dinocy(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Nice write up op but. Nor be inside empty belle persin go dey pronounce all these ones and besides na bet shop persin wan speak am??
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by davit: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2019
It is better to speak in a simple manner and communicate well rather than obfuscate your listener and you begin to sound like Patrick Obaihigbon!
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Great.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by MartinsD12(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2019
24hoursreporter:
Read Also!!! Top 10 Best Online MBA in 2019 ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/11/top-10-best-online-mbas-of-2019/
Who vocabulary eep
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by God2man2again(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2019
Don't obfuscate things with these vocabularies, there are simpler words that will always fit in anytime.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by NairaMaster1(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Whobedatte:
I think "fastidious" means painstakingly done
Extra careful , skilled etc
Please some of this words has different meanings

Still the same. An extra careful, killed persons are tough going.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
gift01:
Your rococo is admirable but don't bloviate

With such a fastidious and malingering attitude of malaise Nigerians under this regime.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by destinable(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2019
Here are mine...
Woebegone, execrable, bedraggled, torpor, intransigence,anemic...
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by Onnasucs1(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Communication is the transfer of idea(s) from one mind to another. If I learn and use this words and my audience finds it difficult to understand, then I have not communicated. Biko, leave the grammer and give me results

1 Like

Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Whobedatte:
I think "fastidious" means painstakingly done
Extra careful , skilled etc
Please some of this words has different meanings

Attn:
Please, some of THESE words HAVE different meanings.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by 2nqey: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2019
The word I won't easily forget among those listed is 'Malinger' because that is what I like to do tongue
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2019
I like a good word play without trying to sound like Ure throwing big words in the air to confuse everybody.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by DonXavi(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2019
e
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by AreaFada2: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2019
24hoursreporter:
Read Also!!! Top 10 Best Online MBA in 2019 ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/11/top-10-best-online-mbas-of-2019/

Abi o.

Na 9ja these grammar get value. I know many Oxbridge educated professors who hardly use big words, except in a professional context.

Just speak and write simple English.
By the way many English words people like to show off are just everyday words (being originally Latin) in French. In fact many of those words entered England?English language from 1066 AD when the Norman French conquered England.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by AreaFada2: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2019
flejnr2:
Peter obi fuscate. grin

First Atikulate, then Obi fuscate. Nice one. cheesy grin
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2019
hmm, imagine PUSILLANIMOUS! that's
the only word that caught my attention.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by lettalktrue(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2019
nice educative post.
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by gbishman: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2019
Why does one need to know all these complicated words when there more simpler words to simply the meaning?
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by Witnes: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2019
Annnonymous:

Una no get work..
So, u try to maudlin naija youths of perfunctory thereby causes cloy on Nairaland?
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by Wordson(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Check out my equanimity.... cool
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by oluplus(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2019
oya nah
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by Wordson(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2019
Witnes:

So, u try to maudlin naija youths of perfunctory thereby causes cloy on Nairaland?
... I am feeling u bro.. smiley
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by InvertedHammer: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
/
Unless you are delivering a keynote address/speech, using these words may piss someone off especially when pronounced poorly. Worse, someone may put you on the spot and ask you what it means.

/
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by pussyAvenger: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
sweetrace:

Most words in English have more than one definition. Fastidious also means to be fussy or finicky. Some words can actually have opposing meanings.
So brilliant girls still naija?
Re: 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding by Tripleg1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
labusinessguide:
I prefer simple...coherent, emotional, and beautiful writing.

Too much ambiguity makes a beautiful writing style tedious and unappealing to the reader.

Well... Learnt something new all the same

If you use the word ambiguity I see no reason why pusillanimous is unappealing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions / UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.