Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC (15708 Views)

I’ll Ensure Free Medical Services To 100m Poor Nigerians – Obi / Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs / Buhari Will Resolve Nigeria’s Challenges – APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by deboysben(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Serious challenge
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by donnie(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2019
My dad had dementia till he passed on 2 years ago. So did my uncle who passed on in 2009. I know what the disease can do, I know the variants my father's own was PSP (the terrible one that messes up your muscles) my uncle's own was Alzheimer. I know the early signs. I have been to moon and back looking for cure.

Immediately we saw Buhari in the NTA presidential programme, my wife and I turned and gave each other a concerned look. We have seen the signs before. The disconnected look, the sudden prolonged silence mid sentence, the tangential answer to a straight forward question.

We watched the Warri APC rally the next day, and our fears were confirmed, we observed the unusual hurry by the the organisers to draw the rally to an end while it was just midday. Akpabio, Amechi, Uduaghan were only allowed to speak for a minute. Buhari sat with the same disconnected look. He was closely guided as he marched to the stage as if they had a concern with his balance. Once on stage, he was handed a paper listing the protocol. My wife said let's see if he will call anybody by name, that will be the litmus test. He didn't. Even when he acknowledged the APC Gubernatorial candidate, he pointed to the far left while the man was standing next to him on his right.

The climax was when he finally handed the flag to Ogboru and called him the presidential candidate. The long and short of this story is that no matter the qualities that they said Buhari has, it is no longer relevant as this man has lost the capacity to act. As you all know, Dementia is progressive.

Copied

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by lunacol(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Zaufanjinba:
1.Electricity supply :from 2800megawatt to 7000megawatt 2.N.power 500000 youths were employed 3.national home grown school feeding program over 2 millions children are feeding with diet. 4.no more importation of rice 5.over 90000 food vendors were employed. 6.no single territory is under the control of boko. haram. and no more latest video of shekau 7.Anchor borrowers scheme : over 10 million farmers are benefitting from it. 8.over 100 chibok school girls regain freedom. 9.national cash transfer 2million Nigerian are benefiting from it. 10.All pensions and gratuity were paid 11.10 thousands security personel are recruited yearly 12.NO state you go without getting federal contractors busy doing their works 13.no more subsidy fund. 14.abuja/Kaduna railway. . 15.Lagos railway 16.over 1000 peoples suffering with cataracts in each State have been treated 17.Herd men/farmers clashes had been addressed and also militancy 18.second Niger bridge and zik's mo 19 Treasury single account. 20.JAmB fee from 5000 to 3500 and neck fee from 12 thousands to 9000. 21.BVN. 22.future assured program women and children are immensely benefitting from it. 23.Maiduguri Airports started operations after many years of closure.

According to Lai Mohammed.The achievements are too big to see.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by jerecrown(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Some people re born to die in poverty dt is der destiny anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by lilmax(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Zaufanjinba:
1.Electricity supply :from 2800megawatt to 7000megawatt 2.N.power 500000 youths were employed 3.national home grown school feeding program over 2 millions children are feeding with diet. 4.no more importation of rice 5.over 90000 food vendors were employed. 6.no single territory is under the control of boko. haram. and no more latest video of shekau 7.Anchor borrowers scheme : over 10 million farmers are benefitting from it. 8.over 100 chibok school girls regain freedom. 9.national cash transfer 2million Nigerian are benefiting from it. 10.All pensions and gratuity were paid 11.10 thousands security personel are recruited yearly 12.NO state you go without getting federal contractors busy doing their works 13.no more subsidy fund. 14.abuja/Kaduna railway. . 15.Lagos railway 16.over 1000 peoples suffering with cataracts in each State have been treated 17.Herd men/farmers clashes had been addressed and also militancy 18.second Niger bridge and zik's mo 19 Treasury single account. 20.JAmB fee from 5000 to 3500 and neck fee from 12 thousands to 9000. 21.BVN. 22.future assured program women and children are immensely benefitting from it. 23.Maiduguri Airports started operations after many years of closure.
grin

so you employ 500,000 and dismiss 10m? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2019
i think they have none, my brother.
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by donnie(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2019
DO NOT RETURN THE CABAL...

A Vote for APC ISN'T a Vote for Buhari
By Farooq Kperogi

A vote for APC in the coming presidential election won't be a vote for Buhari; it would be a vote for an evil, greedy, corrupt, provincial, and reactionary cabal made up of Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Isa Funtua and their minions who are currently perpetrating a stratospheric theft of the nation's resources in ways that would make an angel of Abacha. President Buhari is an insentient human vegetable who is barely aware of his own existence.

As much I disdain Vice President Osinbajo's predilection for barefaced lying and annoying rhetorical legerdemain, if he would truly stand in for Buhari while he tends to his irreversibly declining health, I would be comfortable. But Osinbajo is worse than a figurehead VP. The cabal habitually humiliates him to his face and denudes him of any real powers. Every time Buhari handed over power to him when he traveled to London, the Villa always became a tumultuous, feuding house.

When former DSS boss Daura instructed his men to invade the National Assembly, Osinbajo was not in on the decision, even though he was the "acting" president. When he inquired why he was not consulted, he was insulted and humiliated by members of the cabal. He fired Daura in exasperation. But the man is practically back. He nominated the current DG and is actually the man who still runs the DSS. Every decision VP Osinbajo took when Buhari was away has been reversed or vitiated upon Buhari's return. Check the records.

This would be worse in a Buhari second term when the cabal no longer needs to pretend in order to earn the goodwill of the Southwest. The dissension between the cabal and the southwest political establishment led by Tinubu and Osinbajo would reach a feverish pitch. A degenerative, vegetative Buhari would be oblivious, and the nation would burn to the ground. You need no oracular powers to know that this would happen. At that point, Tinubu's minions in the media and civil society organizations would start barking and tarring all northerners with the same brush. I am waiting for them. Save this post somewhere in case Buhari is rigged back to power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by whitelondon: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Their achievements can be found only in books and imaginary insinuations. Security never the better, economy getting worse, Healthcare failure, education Northing to show.. So what achievement are we talking about about. Pls
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by ATM624(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Zaufanjinba:
Chai how can a person so gollible..like this. Na achievement una promise us be that?.

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by cardoctor(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Good
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2019
No single achievement Initiated, started and completed by APC in 4yrs.
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by etoman1(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:
of course u and ur fellow ipob pigs, won't see any achievement, because u have been blinded by hatred, the infrastructures this administration alone has offer is enough.

what I know is if APC can not solve the problem, we are not going back to those that created the problem in the first place.

No vacancy in Aso rock, Nigeria must be save from the gathering of looters and criminal.

APC till PDP get sense.

Are you not sick and tired of all these? Be honest with yourself for once! Fight for your future. What in all these listed things is not tru? You don’t just get blinded because of religion or tribalism blah blah blah. Man, we need change! If a government can’t fulfill its promise, change the government and get a new one! Stop all these things. Don’t be silly niggA

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by ClearFlair: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2019
The glasses no allow you see anything?

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by drlateef: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2019
I hope Obi is not blind. Otherwise he shouldn't be asking us to show him. Can't he see for himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:
of course u and ur fellow ipob pigs, won't see any achievement, because u have been blinded by hatred, the infrastructures this administration alone has offer is enough.

what I know is if APC can not solve the problem, we are not going back to those that created the problem in the first place.

No vacancy in Aso rock, Nigeria must be save from the gathering of looters and criminal.

APC till PDP get sense.
where them they?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

APC till PDP get sense.

Oga, list them and stop whining. Note: No project that Jonathan started should be listed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Afamed: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Joshmodest:

Tell me just half achievement , this administration has that is visible not just in words ,like Peter obi said ....u dat is not blinded by hatred
In Eastern part of Nigeria where Obi came from, this is not a fiction but reality of what I have seen on ground. From Okigwe, down to Umuahia, to Aba, a massive Federal roads construction have been on close to 2years and , the constructions are still on going. After Okigwe down to Amuzu,Amibo, Umuagu. You don't need a soothsayer. Come to Second Niger Bridge,you know how Obi and Jonathan deceived you on many occasions. The project of second Niger bridge is not a story again now but a reality. From 9th Mile down to Okpudo/ Umumba by Ezeagu LGA area. Precisely another 21 KLM roads have just been completed. Move down to Umunya by Anambra state University, that's Onitsha/ Enugu express roads, don't be blinded with hatred, massive construction of Federal roads are ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Chiccly(f): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Well said.

Nigerians are tired of story telling.

Bring the facts to the table.

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by mbahdi(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

APC till PDP get sense.
there looted,but nigerians were not hungry compared to the hunger ur messiahs brougth today mr no vacant in aso rock
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by ClearFlair: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
No single achievement Initiated, started and completed by APC in 4yrs.

Indeed. Opposition with no information. No wonder you are following a thief.

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by drey076(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Obi should also campaign with the achievement of PDP between 1999-2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Niceman4u(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

APC till PDP get sense.

u would ve made a great deal of sense of u had listed APC's achievement without necessarily being invective

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Benoxvals(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

APC till PDP get sense.

Invisible infrastructures...
If this is ur only point of argument then
it’s either you are below 18 or you are insane.

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by kernel001: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

APC till PDP get sense.

Please what physical infrastructures have APC since 2015?
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2019
ClearFlair:

Indeed. Opposition with no information. No wonder you are following a thief.

List them. Don't add any project the PDP government started.
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by grandstar(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2019
Shayetet13:
That is exactly what the APC should have been doing. Showing scorecards. Instead, they delved into tribalism in order to win elections. One sensible tribe has already rejected such overtures. We are watching keenly what the other tribe will do!

Unfortunately, for you there are infrastructural projects to prove they are "performing". That is what a lot of his supporters see

But where it really matters- the economic growth rate and other areas- it is lamentable.

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by gentlegenius(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

APC till PDP get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by femmy2010(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Let me quickly add that rice production is now at 6.5 million metric tones.

And importation has drastically reduced to 5%

They wont see all those cos they are blinded with hatred and bitterness .
Re: Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC by lunacol(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2019
lilmax:
grin

so you employ 500,000 and dismiss 10m? grin
10million people lost there jobs while they gave an empowerment program for two years which they always tag employment.The first 200000 volunteers is about to be kicked out by February.

They used an enhancement tactics to hold the first 200000 volunteers which they could not implement just to subtlely coerce them to vote them in the elections.

They have dribbled the Npower volunteers with the word enhancement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) / SERAP To Sue FG & Udom Over Inibehe Effiong's Sentence / Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.