Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do (26641 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Naijaalive(m): 5:30am On Jan 25, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to the withdrawal of Oby Ezekwesili, as the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN

Oby Ezekwesile has finally opted out of a presidential race in which she had little chance of winning even one per cent of the votes.

It would have been easier for a pregnant Somalian chimpanzee or a four-eyed Zambian frog to be invited to Buckingham Palace for lunch with the Queen than for this so-called "presidential aspirant" to win one polling booth, let alone one ward or one Local Govermment Area, in the race.

The fact that Oby's running mate, one Galadima, and her political party endorsed Buhari three hours after she opted out of the race speaks volumes.

She, Fela Durotoye and Omoyele Sowore were clearly spoiler candidates who were on a malevolent errand of mischief, who were never to be taken seriously and whose hearts secretly lay with the tyrant all along.

I have no doubt that those who claim that Oby and the other "not too young to run" presidential aspirants, with the possible exception of Kingsly Moghalu, were just a front for Buhari and a futile attempt to take votes away from Atiku Abubakar and the PDP were right.

The wisdom of Atiku refusing to participate in a debate with these unconciable jokers and desperate pretenders cannot be faulted or questioned.

They did not deserve the attention that they so desperately sought and their motives for participating in the presidential race are, to say the least, questionable.

The only one amongst them that had anything meaningful to say or to offer and that spoke from the heart and with full sincerity of purpose was George Moghalu. This is a deeply courageous man that I have come to respect.

Nevertheless I urge him to opt out of the race and throw his weight behind Atiku. This is not Kingsly's time but something tells me that sometime in the distant future he has a date with destiny.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/FFK-reacts-at-Ezekwesili-for-withdrawing-from-Pres-race-tells-Mogahalu-what-to.html

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Nackzy: 5:36am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK still believes in Criminals ruling this country . . You should give the youth a chance to change Nigeria

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Oblitz(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2019
I like d kingsley Guy

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by jumper524(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2019
they tried to give a new Nigeria which was almost impossible, now they have to settle with the lesser devil which is APC.

sorry ffk.
its clear no honest Nigeria can join PDP without personal interest..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by helinues: 6:02am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK always in severe pains

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by wallbuilder(m): 6:06am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK always on point.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Richdad50(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Very fantastic argument. Kingsley mohalu, the only qualified among all the new political midgets, remains the only sincere and ready hand. The others are spoilers with the intent to decimate youth enthusiasm in the South for Atiku. They know the southern youths are far educated and inclined to vote for emotional speakers compared to the cult-like rigidity of northern almajiris who will stick out their neck for Buhari irrespective of his incompetence and the level of hunger he comes with

Motivational speakers don't always make good presidents neither does activists make good leaders. A great president is one who understands the need for unity and business opportunities, job creation, and respect to the dignity of life of citizens. A man who has hanged longed enough in the corridors of power and understands the consequences of hot headedness and disruptive programming (uncouth activism).

#Richdad

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by REDshouse(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Ffk see urself....with all ur rants here it also shows that Moghalu was also planted by PDP and Atiku if he does what u want him to do....

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Randy100: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK is on point.

18 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2019
baba we know, baba we want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by sundayoga(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK is on point.Check my signature

15 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Speedyconnect15: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2019
One of the most intelligent nigerians i have seen is FFK.

Argue if you like

See below

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK is right, Sowore mission is only to attack Atiku and Obys mission was to divide Atikus vote in the SE which failed, the other Fela guy is running a scheme, making money through donations and campaign fundings.

33 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by SEONaijaExpert: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2019
When you see FFK and Reno, you think of dirty politics.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by labusinessguide: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Lemme read
Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by freemanbubble: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2019
I'd
Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Philinho(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2019
They should all ATIKULATE...For Buhari is tired and need to retire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Tunasco4u(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK be like,help us win this man in Aso rock before I end up in jail begging for mercy embarassed embarassed embarassed help us help us,immediately he noticed that Atiku is going down like the Naira mind you Alh Muhammad Buhari is winning this election grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Naijaalive:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to the withdrawal of Oby Ezekwesili, as the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN

Oby Ezekwesile has finally opted out of a presidential race in which she had little chance of winning even one per cent of the votes.

It would have been easier for a pregnant Somalian chimpanzee or a four-eyed Zambian frog to be invited to Buckingham Palace for lunch with the Queen than for this so-called "presidential aspirant" to win one polling booth, let alone one ward or one Local Govermment Area, in the race.

The fact that Oby's running mate, one Galadima, and her political party endorsed Buhari three hours after she opted out of the race speaks volumes.

She, Fela Durotoye and Omoyele Sowore were clearly spoiler candidates who were on a malevolent errand of mischief, who were never to be taken seriously and whose hearts secretly lay with the tyrant all along.

I have no doubt that those who claim that Oby and the other "not too young to run" presidential aspirants, with the possible exception of Kingsly Moghalu, were just a front for Buhari and a futile attempt to take votes away from Atiku Abubakar and the PDP were right.

The wisdom of Atiku refusing to participate in a debate with these unconciable jokers and desperate pretenders cannot be faulted or questioned.

They did not deserve the attention that they so desperately sought and their motives for participating in the presidential race are, to say the least, questionable.

The only one amongst them that had anything meaningful to say or to offer and that spoke from the heart and with full sincerity of purpose was George Moghalu. This is a deeply courageous man that I have come to respect.

Nevertheless I urge him to opt out of the race and throw his weight behind Atiku. This is not Kingsly's time but something tells me that sometime in the distant future he has a date with destiny.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/FFK-reacts-at-Ezekwesili-for-withdrawing-from-Pres-race-tells-Mogahalu-what-to.html

Anyone endorsing Atiku has no morals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Realdeals(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2019
I wonder why people called Fela, Sowore etc. spoilers, they are indeed spoiler for failed people.

I'll rather support a spoiler Sowore than vote failed old APC & PDP politicians that destroyed Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by jchioma: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2019
FFK too get mouth.

grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by Enuose242(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
jumper524:
they tried to give a new Nigeria which was almost impossible, now they have to settle with the lesser devil which is APC.

sorry ffk.
its clear no honest Nigeria can join PDP without personal interest..

It’s not only pdp Manchi it’s everywhere in the world...
Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by airminem(f): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
The cause of most casualties in elections isn't aggressive campaigning or trolling - it's apathy. It's people assuming their votes don't matter or otherwise feeling disenfranchised or lazy. Voter turnout in the US is disturbingly low, especially in lower income or minority communities. Even in the incredibly election, less than 60% of eligible voters turned out to vote, the turnout will be less than 1%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do by lonelydora: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Una no dey hear? It's too late for any 3rd force.

We needed them badly 2 years ago to start their campaign and not now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.